WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Marie Julie: France To Be Punished

 Marie Julie:  France To Be Punished

Prophecy dated December 18, 1874: a continuation of the previous revelation about the 'storms' or heavy chastisements to hit France and Rome:

"TWENTY FOUR HOURS BEFORE the burst of this storm so black, OUR LORD WILL GIVE SIGNS IN THE FIRMAMENT. Ah! without the Sacred Heart, we will all perish. ALL PRIESTS WHO ARE NOT GOOD WILL BE PUNISHED."



Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.