WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, October 8, 2016

What’s Really Behind All the Creepy Clown Sightings? (VIDEO)

What’s Really Behind All the Creepy Clown Sightings?

SOURCE 


I made this video after I received a call from our local school district warning us we should call the police if we see a clown in our area. No, I’m not kidding.
What in the hell is going on with all the creepy clowns? Because hoax doesn’t explain this. It’s being hyped too much. I’m obviously speculating in this video, but none of the other explanations I’ve heard make as much sense to me…
And they want us to believe this is reality?

 What’s Really Behind All the Creepy Clown Sightings?

  The devils feed off fear.  Stay in a state of grace with a smile on your face. Perfect Love cast out all fear...