WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dear Planet X / Nibiru deniers: Prepare to eat your words very soon

Dear Planet X / Nibiru deniers: Prepare to eat your words very soon
David Hines

For those of you who are still on the fence about Planet X, you may want to check this link out to find out what NASA is up to these days. I believe this to be real and accurate but I am sure there will be those who will be skeptical and try to debunk this one also. Thanks to Omar for sending it to me; he does a great job of finding this stuff for me.


This next link was also sent in by Omar. Thanks again, buddy. It is well worth the read, as it just confirms what I have been saying for years and you will come to the realization in the near future that we speak the truth, despite all the debunkers who shake theirs heads in disgust as to what I and others believe to be true.
Go ahead, don’t listen to me. Then one day you are going to wake up out of your coma and come to realize you have been lied to for years. Have you any idea what global chaos is going to be like? No law and order, just people totally confused and trying to reach any government official for answers, but, alas, they will not be around to answer or help you. You will be totally on your own for the first time in your life.
Here is a link to Matt Damon talking about your government. Way to go, Matt.
This next link is information on the earthquake in Italy. Could this be the beginning of the end? Only time will tell.
This next article is very interesting, as it is an interview with Marshall Masters discussing what Ed Dames (remote viewer) has predicted; it is a very worthwhile listen. Some of you may not know Ed Dames but he is a renowned remote viewer and for those of you that are not aware of what this is, then I suggest you do a Google search on this guy and you will then understand the impact he has. He has said that, yes, Planet X is real and that it is inbound. I will let Marshall Masters explain it all in the video.
I know there have been a numerous amount of predictions on the arrival of Planet X and I am sure some of you experience a certain amount of frustration over this, but don’t be in a hurry, as the longer it takes to arrive, the more time you have to prepare.
For those of you who scorn the existence of Planet X, I wish you well and hope you survive it, but I know that all you debunkers are going to eat your words. I am not writing these article to instill fear into people. I am writing these articles to help save lives.
Next year will be the big one, as I believe there will be an even bigger increase in catastrophic events worldwide and once this begins I think those who have scorned me and others like me will fade into the background, never to be heard from again.
Just recently, scientist picked up a strong signal from outer space. Check out this link for the details. I just hope they are friendly and not an Independence Day-type scenario. At the same time, however, this is getting debunked; now there is a surprise.




NOTE:  Although Possible BELOWS story is not a Reflection of TradCatKnight's opinion

Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, the Evidence, Investigator David Meade


In this video, investigator David Meade discusses for one hour the impact threat, timing and trajectory of the Planet X system.
This video is a compendium of information from every sphere—astronomical, scientific, the Book of Revelation and geopolitics. It contains absolutely amazing revelations that direct us to one precise point in time in 2017.
Planet X is a cryptogram and this video covers the keys necessary to decode it. When everything is considered together, it fits together perfectly like a watch.