WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, July 18, 2016

Resistance Consistence?

Resistance Consistence?
By: Eric Gajewski
There are still some complaining that I do not "continually" speak up against Bishop Williamson or Boston Kentucky.  Yet I have stated all my positions in previous blogs or talks.  I have covered these situations wherein I have stated where I have felt Bishop Williamson has gone wrong or Boston Kentucky has gone wrong.  However, there is a dangerous thing which still persists with some in the Resistance who seemingly make this their "life's work" or apostolate now (much like the sedevacantists) who try to prove every non-sede wrong.  It is very narrow minded and this is not how TradCatKnight runs things.  Let us take a look at a recent email I received by a couple in the "Resistance" and my refutation thereof.

The Email:
Dear Eric,
Thank you for your email.  We would like to express our appreciation for your hard work in “cherry picking” the pertinent truth out of the tons of info out there.  However, we feel you are not being diligent as far as Bp Williamson goes.  We are firsthand witnesses to his traitordom in our own mission in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on June 30th, 2015.  His answer to questions of interested young men and women was that they should not seek a vocation (for there were no worthy seminaries to go to) and that the young candidates of today (across the board) do not have the qualities necessary to be priests and nuns! and that they should wait ‘til after the chastisement (he mentioned 20 years!).  We were shocked beyond words! 
Please don’t pass this off with such statements as “he was imprudent; he didn’t really mean that”, etc. because we know he did – we were there and heard it with our own ears! (not to mention his comments about attending the NO...) We are the coordinators of this mission, and were with him day and night for two days solid!  We’ve heard you say that you’re not really into this side of things...however, if you seek the truth, this is a huge part of the equation.  How is it possible for you to ignore these facts and thus promote his EC’s and videos?  Do you not feel you may be held accountable for misleading many innocent souls by not sincerely checking this out?  If the truth is as important to you as you say it is, then why not take the time to check this out thoroughly?  Or if you don’t want to do this, ask yourself, WHY??
You go after guys like Michael Voris for leading people astray...maybe it’s your turn to step up to the plate on this one.
Best regards, Anonymous ( I have left the real name out)

And a follow up email:
As you may be aware, there are other things he is promoting that are wrong, such as the new mass and Valtorta and sending a pedophile into the missions to say Mass and give retreats.  We are not obsessed – only vigilant.  We’re not asking you to talk about this nonstop, but only not to promote him as someone who is helping the resistance – because he is doing everything in his power to stop the resistance, including withholding holy oils for the priests and not ordaining priests.
Your website is the one we always go to for the latest events, and we truly do appreciate what you are doing.  It is indeed sad that more people cannot see what Bp W is doing – or maybe I should say what he is not doing...

TradCatKnight:
I must reiterate I am no official representative for Bishop Williamson, Boston Kentucky or the Resistance in general.  In fact I would just consider myself an independent these days or simply put a Catholic.   I use the term (Resistance) in a much broader sense being applied to the interior life, against the NWO and against Vatican II, therefore, when I say Resistance it is not in the limited capacity that some take it.   Is there "Resistance" outside of Boston? There sure is as I know of situations wherein the local priest rejects Vatican II/New Mass albeit very rare.  I have one such friend in the Southeast in such a situation. 

Yes I will call out the pseudo trads at times, Bishop Williamson, the sedes, thus it really doesn't matter who but in the end my apostolate and work is much greater than this as most of you should know by now. As I have stated on talks and blogs that just because I reblog an article or circulate a certain video by a particlular person this is by no means an endorsement.  How many times do I have to seriously say this.  The author of this email says they "follow me" but clearly they dont because I have gone over this numerous times now!

For example, I post Fr. Campbell's sermon virtually every Sunday and he is a sedevacantist this does not mean I am one.  I will post decent articles from certain pseudo trads at times (see today Sam Guzman) but this does not mean I now accept Vatican 2!  Perhaps some do not like this? Well guess what?  You know where the door is, correct? 

The primary purpose of this blog is the salvation of souls and if I feel a particular piece is important in the overall grand scheme of things then I go ahead with it.  I am very calculated in this fashion.  I am not getting caught up in the high school drama/affairs of certain traditionalists these days.
The month after the whole Boston vs Bishop Williamson affair was very brutal to my poor email account.  I felt like I was in high school all over again with each successive email trying to outdo one another on the latest dirt they had on each other/someone else.  Honestly, I was embarrassed to see how low each side was willing to go.  If you don't like that I don't get caught up in it I suggest you find another website or blog to follow.  There are too many still waiting for me to choose a side or get caught up in the banter.  Get over yourselves and grow up.   I'm always straightforward on the issues.  If you are confused or want to know exactly what I think on some issue you can even schedule a phone appointment.  How is that for transparency?

Let us face it there are so many opinions out there on each topic and the groups (if you will) continue to get chopped smaller and smaller.  Furthermore, I do not even agree with everything my previous spiritual director (Fr. Kramer) states.  This is just the times we live in.  Bishop Williamson I'm sure knows I have spoken against him and perhaps this is why he refuses to come onto my radio show which is fine.  I'm not offended either way  (if this is the case).  I cover what I feel is important and shoot from the hip.  For me to constantly rehash "the summer of Williamson" is not something I do on a weekly basis like others yet everyone should know where I stand on the matter(s).  Bishop Williamson has been wrong (especially on New Mass) and Boston Kentucky has been guilty at times in my opinion.  Am I clear enough now?

I can only control what I can control but some would like to control me to use them for one side of the other and it simply isn't going to happen.  I am a Catholic that is what I am.   I do not represent Bishop Williamson, Boston nor the Resistance and I'm perfectly content.  The reality is there is no Resistance consistence yet I will continue to support those rejecting the Vatican II Revolution (who are not sedevacantist although I am compassionate towards the sensible ones).  I pray Bishop Williamson gets his head squared back on straight and denounces his error (that you can go to the N.O Mass) just as much as I pray Boston clears up its issues "in-house".   

I have alot on my plate so much so my health has been nearly non existent the past few months and now this latest drivel?  There is alot of work to do as one person running the largest traditional catholic website.  There are even alot of rumors about me floating about so I try to stay away from such rumors (in general) because everyone seems to have an angle these days and my time is very limited.  I honestly do not even like reporting on the scandals in the Conciliar Church.  There is just too much happening all to quickly.  I do my best and if this is not good enough for you...then you know where the door is.... will do just fine without you.


 Specifically:
We’ve heard you say that you’re not really into this side of things...however, if you seek the truth, this is a huge part of the equation.  
No, Im not interested in looking into the latest rumors concerning this priest or that just as I am not interested in what Bishop Fellay had for lunch.  I have far too much to do on a daily basis...perhaps you have timeFrom my perspective egos have gotten in the way on both sides.
How is it possible for you to ignore these facts and thus promote his EC’s and videos?  Do you not feel you may be held accountable for misleading many innocent souls by not sincerely checking this out?   
Please see my response above as to how the reposting of a blog/video is not an endorsement.  Do I think Bishop Williamson says some really "batty" things at times?  I sure do and even he mentioned he goes batty every now and again in one of his videos on youtube.  Checking what out? I have already covered the topics mentioned just not every day/week as some do in obsessive fashion.

If the truth is as important to you as you say it is, then why not take the time to check this out thoroughly?  Or if you don’t want to do this, ask yourself, WHY??
Because mostly what comes through my email is egotistical hogwash and I don't have time for games.
What is important to me primarily is doctrine.  Bishop Williamson needs to correct his error (now move on with your life).  You can play "Magesterium" of "Resistance" (if you want) and label him Fake Resistance or whatever it is you do in other groups.

You go after guys like Michael Voris for leading people astray...maybe it’s your turn to step up to the plate on this one. 
This is the most laughable out of all this rubbish because anyone who listens to my talks and truly follows along daily knows I have spoken out on all these issues.  There are some who now seemingly have "Williamson tunnel vision".  Maybe both sides need to get restraining orders.

In the end there are alot of people in the resistance simply too narrow minded and have made Boston Kentucky their new religion or Bishop Williamson there new religion.  Sure they can hide behind the banter of "vigilance" but the reality is they are losing sleep over it and have become obsessive. Heck, I don't even speak out against Voris, Dimond Brothers, Cathinfo, Fellay or the Remnant on a weekly basis.... am I going to get more rubbish emails over this now?  Spare me your obsession peoples!