WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saint Quote of the Day- Piety

'Do you ask what piety is? It is leaving time for consideration. You may perhaps tell me that herein I differ from him who defines piety as the worship of God; I do not really differ from him. If you well consider the point you will find that I have expressed his meaning in my own words, only partly, however, I admit. What is so essential to the worship of God as the practice to which He exhorts in the psalm, Be still and see that I am God? This certainly is the chief object of consideration. Is anything, in all respects, so influential as consideration? Does it not by a kindly anticipation create the divisions of the active life itself, in a manner rehearsing and arranging beforehand what has to be done? There must be consideration lest haply affairs which foreseen and premeditated might turn out well, may, if precipitated, be fraught with peril.'
St. Bernard of Clairvaux

1 Timothy 2:2
For kings, and for all that are in high station: that we may lead a quiet and a peaceable life in all piety and chastity.
 I need daily help in terms of financial assistance for this ongoing information war against the mainstream and novus ordo sites. 
We go and grow as your charity flows.