WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Paralyzed in Fear



Paralyzed in Fear
By: Eric Gajewski

In our times and in the more immediate times ahead the devil will be attempting to not only further deceive us but also try to get us to succumb to fear.  Fear is paralyzing without Christ and thus great importance is placed on being in a state of grace.  I can recall the numerous times as an eagle in training, Our Lord, taking me to the edge of the cliff (so to speak) asked “will you now fly?”  To the carnal eye a man freezes and sees below the great risk he takes in this jump.  Without Christ assuredly we will free-fall into the Abyss below but with Christ we can do all things.  If we cling to self we will age but our wings of Faith and Hope will never spread.  Our bodies will grow but our hearts will never expand in the Selfless Love of Christ.  Yet, if we cling to the Sacred Heart our wings are always ready to fly.

Luke 5: 18-20 And behold, men brought in a bed a man, who had the palsy: and they sought means to bring him in, and to lay him before him. [19] And when they could not find by what way they might bring him in, because of the multitude, they went up upon the roof, and let him down through the tiles with his bed into the midst before Jesus. [20] Whose faith when he saw, he said: Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.

Many people will succumb to fear because they will not give up sin.  Arise and walk!  You cannot even get to the edge of the cliff if you will not first lay down your mortal sins which keep you paralyzed.  The devil wants you to stay locked in fear and yet it is perfect love which casts out all and any fear. Fear is not in charity: but perfect charity casteth out fear, because fear hath pain. And he that feareth, is not perfected in charity. 1 John 4:18  If you fear it means you still love your self (somewhere); you are still holding on to something other than Christ Himself and His Will.  Let us not be mistaken there is a healthy fear of God that we all should have but how many people still make excuse, on the surface, for not doing something, when all the while the reality is, that you still cling to self!  To “pick up thy mat and walk” for your own lives is not easy for it requires one to have Faith.  A Faith which will not bend to self love.  Most times we make excuses for ourselves but if we are examining daily our own faults we can see clearly how far off we are from perfect charity.




We find fear within.  Where do we meet this fear?  Often we meet the ugly face of fear within. We fear on three levels specifically (1) first in what we see of ourselves (2) in what we know we must change  (3) that which we see but cannot explain.  I see the ugliness of self in me thru Gods Great Mirror and do not like it.  Two, my heart does not want to change.  Three, I see things which I cannot explain and thus stay paralyzed.  We often meet fear, in the early stages of purification, in this divine dark, in which God is trying to get you to move away from and abolish the self forever.  Make no mistake God gives us crosses in so that we might break free from the vicious cycle of clinging to self and our own wills.  He will take you (as an eaglet) to edge of the cliff and smile.  He will ask you “would you like to fly with Me?  For it is only through Faith and Hope that we can achieve these blue skies destined for us!  Without Faith it is impossible to please God thus this is why God will allow these temptations "to fear".  The fear of not looking cool, not having the best of everything, not being the smartest, the prettiest.., etc  But more specifically this fear of drawing closer to His Sacred Heart. Fore we know we will have to give up and be detached from everything! The path to perfection is brutally painful on all levels (mind, body, senses, spirit) and yet it is only those who walk in Faith that can come to the spiritual marriage in this life.  


Faith restores. In the eight year Eneas was restored. And he found there a certain man named Eneas, who had kept his bed for eight years, who was ill of the palsy.  Acts of Apostles 9:33  Eight is a number that represents restoration, rebirth or regeneration.  Will you stay on the cliffs forever or prepare your wings to spread and take to flight?  Only eight were saved on the ark, that is, found with Our Lady (hidden within Immaculate Heart) traversing the storm.  And so we as eagles must do the same.  There is no rainbow without first the storm.  There is no paralysis attributed to fear to the Christian who is truly walking in Faith and Hope.  There is no paralysis to those walking with our Blessed Virgin Mary (our model) and our King!  In this hour do not despair the modernists have our buildings.  Rather I tell you to pick up thy mat and walk!  We are "the triumph" my good friends (whether in body or death).  Everyone seems to be looking somewhere else "off in the distance" for this glorious restoration of the Church and yet it starts with you and I.  Eagles restore and regenerate for we are rooted in the Source by which this is accomplished.  Eagles get excited for the storm….

 Please play the video below and listen as you read the poem and meditations



Fear Ye Not

Let not thy heart be troubled for I AM is near
And In what ye seek to flee  
My Sacred Heart hast previously "burnt up"
Yea, all thy doubts, worries and fear
For in what Ye would seekest to hold
My Heart already knows that it is not good for thee
For I AM in all things and every area of your life, Perfect Charity
And My Word transcends this world of which I have told
Therefore, take My Hand and be in silence that my Love has wrought
For together we can do all things
Yea, even overcoming all of My enemies
And let us walk together silently
In which ye shalst hear Me speak unto thy heart again…
Fear Ye Not...


Meditation:
For I am the Lord thy God, who take thee by the hand, and say to thee: Fear not, I have helped thee.  Isaias (Isaiah) 41:13

Fear not, for I have redeemed thee, and called thee by thy name: thou art mine.



Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thy hands: none of them shall be able to stand against thee.  Josue (Joshua) 10:8

Be of good comfort, and fear not in thy heart.  Judith 11:1

Fear ye not, neither be ye troubled, from that time I have made thee to hear, and have declared: you are my witnesses. Is there a God besides me, a maker, whom I have not known? Isaias (Isaiah) 44:8

Fear not, O my servant Jacob, and thou most righteous whom I have chosen.  Isaias (Isaiah) 44:2

Fear not, for I am with thee: turn not aside, for I am thy God: I have strengthened thee, and have helped thee, and the right hand of my just one hath upheld thee. 



In God have I hoped, I will not fear what man can do to me. Psalms 55:11

But he answered: Peace be with you, fear not: your God, and the God of your father hath given you treasure in your sacks. Genesis 43:23

For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he spoke with them, and said to them: Have a good heart, it is I, fear ye not. Mark 6:50

And when I had seen him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last Apocalypse (Revelation) 1:17