WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Reflection For the Day- In Remembrance

Reflection For the Day- In Remembrance
March 25 was our beloved Archbishop Lefebvre's 25th anniversary of his  death.
 “Even if I am alone, and even if all my seminarians leave me, even if I am abandoned by the whole of public opinion, it is all the same to me. I am attached to my catechism, attached to my Credo, attached to the Tradition which sanctified all the saints in heaven. I am not concerned about others – they do as they wish; but I want to save my soul. Public opinion I know too well: It was public opinion that condemned our Lord after acclaiming Him a few days before. First Palm Sunday, then Good Friday. We know that. Public opinion is not to be trusted at all. Today it is for me, tomorrow it is against me. What matters is fidelity to our faith. We should have that conviction and stay calm.” ~Archbishop Lefebvre
Please help me in this fight for Tradition against the Mainstream and Novus Ordo sites!  Help me keep Archbishop Lefebvre's work alive...