15 Reasons to Pray the Rosary Every Day
Our Lady of the Rosary told St. Dominic, “One day through the Rosary and Scapular I will save the world”. Saint Louis de Montfort was a French Catholic priest, who was known for his particular devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary and the practice of praying the Rosary. he wrote that in the year 1214 Holy Mother Church received the Rosary in its present form.
Like St. Dominic, Blessed Father Alan de la Roche was a Dominican priest who was one of the great apostles of the Catholic church for spreading the Holy Rosary. His vision of the restoration of the devotion of the Rosary took place in 1460.
“Say the rosary every day to obtain peace for the world”
~ Our Lady of Fatima, 1917 ~
Here are the 15 Promises of Our Lady to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
- Whoever shall faithfully serve Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise My special protection and the greatest graces to all who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to Me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory, those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of Me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by Me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from My Divine Son, that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors, the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are My sons, and brothers of My only son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to My Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
In the words of Blessed Alan de Roche, the Holy Rosary “is the root and storehouse of countless blessings.” One day Our Lady said to Blessed Alan, “I want people to have a devotion to my Rosary to have my Son’s grace and blessing during their lifetime and at their death I want them to be freed from all slavery so that they will be like kings wearing crowns and with scepters in their hands and enjoying eternal glory.”