WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Blessed Anacleto González Flores- Martyr of Christ the King

Blessed Anacleto González Flores- Martyr of Christ the King 

SOURCE 

Anacleto González Flores
Extract from "God Never Dies" by Felix Gros

Anacleto Gonzalez Flores, a young lawyer who presided over the Catholic League of Defense for the state of Jalisco,  had been made prisoner by the barbarian police of Calles, the Mason.  After inhuman tortures, the brave soldier of Christ was condemned to death for his activities in favor of the Cristeros.  Before the perfide judges he pronounced these admirable words:  "I say only one thing: that I have worked to defend the Cause of Jesus Christ and His Church.  You will kill me, but the Cause will not die with me.  Many are ready behind me to defend it until martyrdom.  I go, but the certainty that, from Heaven, I will see the triumph of Holy Religion".


In the cold dawn, the tortured young body of Anacleto fell under the gunfire of the executioners.  Dying in a pool of blood, the Cristero made a supreme effort and said aloud:  "May the Americas hear for a second time this holy cry: I die, BUT GOD NEVER DIES! Viva Cristo Rey!"
    
It was the first Friday of the first month of spring ... 
Arzobispo Orozco y Jiménez y
Anacleto González Flores
The body of Anacleto González Flores,
with his wife and children