WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saint Quote of the Day- Grace & Poverty

'Poverty should not just be difficult, but crucifying. Jesus chose the most humble things to satisfy his needs, such as hay to soothe his frail and delicate body. If he ever had any preference, it was always for suffering; unlike him, I choose comfort and pleasure. With the help of your grace, starting today, that is over. I want to walk in your footsteps, suffer, conquer my weaknesses and die to all that is not you, in order to live for Jesus, with Jesus and in Jesus. In this way, I shall belong entirely to Jesus. How sweet it will be to die in this way with Jesus!'
St. Bernadette Soubirous

 We go and grow as your charity flows.  Help me keep Archbishop Lefebvre's real position and principles alive in this crisis!



Luke 6:20
And he, lifting up his eyes on his disciples, said: Blessed are ye poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.