WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TCK Briefing, FOX NEWS: Francis Please "Resign"

TCK Briefing, FOX NEWS: Francis Please "Resign"

Here is my latest briefing covering Antipope Francis.  There are many more coming to the conclusion that Benedict XVI still is Pope such as Ann Barnhardt which is talked about in this episode. 

Donations: I need ongoing help in this fight for the Faith.  As we grow we are able to become more visible out into the mainstream.  Help me keep archbishop Lefebvres position alive!  Help me get out the real third secret of Fatima.  Consider a consistent financial donation today.  When you alms-give offer it up; we do all for the glory of God and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart!


TCK Briefing, FOX NEWS: Francis Please "Resign"