WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Introducing Sheepdog Response

Introducing Sheepdog Response

Tim Kennedy (UFC Fighter, Green Beret, Patriot)

The following article was sent to me today by Tim via email.  Please all listen in. I have provided a foreword on the Church's teaching of "just defense"... 

 ForeWord: 

 

‘If the Christian Religion forbade war altogether, those who sought salutary advice in the Gospel would rather have been counselled to cast aside their arms, and to give up soldiering altogether. On the contrary, they were told: ‘Do not practice extortion, do not falsely accuse anyone, and be satisfied with your wages.’ [Lk. 3:14] If he commanded them to be content with their pay, he did not forbid soldiering.’
St. Augustine


Baltimore Catechism:
Q. 1276. Under what circumstances may human life be lawfully taken?
A. Human life may be lawfully taken:
In self-defense, when we are unjustly attacked and have no other means of saving our own lives;
In a just war, when the safety or rights of the nation require it;
By the lawful execution of a criminal, fairly tried and found guilty of a crime punishable by death when the preservation of law and order and the good of the community require such execution.

 https://orderoftheeagle.wordpress.com/just-war/

Tim Kennedy:
All my life I have hated evil, hated bad guys, and wanted to stop them.  As I watched them, I noticed that they prey on the weak.  Bullies, jerks, even criminals don't target people who can defend themselves.  Because of that, I decided to train so that I could be one of those people.  I worked out and got strong.  I trained for years in martial arts, wrestled, fought in rings and cages, and became tough.  I joined the Army Special Forces and qualified as a Ranger, a sniper, and became lethal.

I went overseas looking for the bad guys so I could stop them before they preyed on the weak.  During that time, I gained more experience with violence than anyone should ever have, but I came back alive.  Those lessons, and all that training, make me very, very hard to kill, and very capable of stopping bad guys from committing violence on others.

I see and hear about bad guys committing acts of violence every day.   I wish I could be in the right place at the right time to use everything I have learned to stop them.  But I can't be everywhere (yet).  I founded Sheepdog Response so that I could share my training, my experience, and my tools with you so that you can be that right person in the right place for yourself and those around you when violence strikes. 




HERE IS YOUR FIRST LESSON.  The 4 A's of the Sheepdog Response:



AWARENESS of the situation and environment around you, and early identification of threats. 
As a society, we lack awareness.  Many of us walk around with our faces glued to our cell phones, not even looking at what is going on around us.  If we are slow to see a threat developing, we will be much less able to respond.  If you are not already doing this, try to really take a look around next time you are in public.  See if you can spot potential threats, things that look out of place.  You may be surprised what you find.  When you become aware of a threat, its time to move to...

ASSESSMENT of the best response to the situation. Consider collateral damage, and who and what you have to protect.
What are your assets, and what are your liabilities.  What can you do?  What should you do?  Are you armed?  Are your kids with you?  Can you effectively act to stop the threat?  These are all questions you have to ask yourself, and the answers will determine whether you should move on to...

ACTION to stop the threat. 
That might be calling the police.  It might be physically intervening to stop the threat immediately.   It might even require use of deadly force.  The more you train and the more you practice, the more prepared you will be to take the right action and be successful.  Your action will lead you to...

ANALYSIS of the current state of the threat. 
Is it neutralized?  Are there other potential threats?  If there are, you will go right back to assessment, and possibly action again.  When everything calms down, you go right back to...

AWARENESS of the situation and environment around you, and early identification of threats. 

I will be in touch again soon with more advice and information and about how to be the hardest person someone ever tries to kill.

-Tim