WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, March 21, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail

TradCatKnight Mail
Here is just some of what is passing through my email... 

The only way I see to continue in God’s grace is to remain faithful and that is why I only attend the resistance Masses. A lot are deceived but we have been given an awesome grace to see the error and yes it’s all about doctrine. Doctrine come first and its simple we just can’t compromise! Let’s keep praying for those to see the truth and especially those who have nobody to pray for them.
We all love you here in Sydney Australia and benefit from your great apostolate. Please keep me in your prayers and keep up the good work as we see what you are doing and it puts us to shame who should be doing a lot more to help save souls. God bless you Eric.  ~Michael S.

Would you happen to have a contact number or email for Fr. Girouard's church in Aldergrove I would like to attend thanks. ~ Cindy S

TCK: Unfortunately I do not... 

Although the Orthodox Churches are "Apostolic" and although it is true that the Russian Orthodox Church is resurgent and that the Russian political elite now understand that their culture and national well being require a public support of Faith, it is still untrue to say that the Orthodox Church is the Mother Church.
Unfortunately Constantinople fell. Rome is tottering (for a variety of reasons).
I think it would be useful should you run some commentaries about the Mother Church being based on St. Peter and Rome being his burial place and why the Orthodox are schismatic and not the other way around.. Sincerely Roisin.

I thank God every day, that you consider yourself an Eagle....BTW..Loved your last TCK radio talk....so happy, God put me in your life.
Miss Patty

Thanks for the blog on the Holy Souls. Also should anyone ask about dried food/prep I have joined a company out of Utah that has non GMO and organic. If you would like to recommend me feel free. My website is fatimafoods.thrivelife.com  ~ Chris G.

 
Be heard. Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review