WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, February 11, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail...

TradCatKnight Mail...
Here are some of the latest emails crossing my inbox

Eric, Your ministry has been a true blessing to our family over the preceding couple of months and we are so thankful to have found you.  We have been listening to your You Tube channel and enjoying all the information on your site in our spare time.  Keep up the good work! Vive Le Roi!
-Clara and Dan M.
 ----------------

Since the new Mass isn't Catholic, does that mean if I go to confession  there it doesn't really count as a real confession?
Regards, Dominic


TCK: I will let Father Hesse explain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXJub1bdngc 
-----------------

Peace be with you, Eric. Are the Luminous mysteries good to pray? God Bless you and keep you safe from all wrong and harm.  ~Judy M.

TCK: Avoid the Luminous mysteries and substitute with the Sorrowful
-----------------

Dear Eric,
  I am a Catholic in TN. I was away from the church for many years and returned. I vaguely remember the Latin mass of my youth. Since returning, I have been more involved in the church. I am secretary of the Pastoral Council and a lector. I have been reading your blog for several months, and now I am confused on whether or not to attend this Novus Ordo Mass. I could use some guidance on this issue if you have time to respond. Thank you for your time.  ~Mary J.


TCK: I have personally sent you the details of an acceptable church to attend near you. Also I look forward to our phone conversation we will have within the next few days, thank you
------------------

Eric, What do you think of going to the SSPV to Mass?
Thank You, Lawrence Schmidt

TCK: As you know I oppose Sedevacantism. I would personally not attend SSPV/CMRI or any such Church adopting that opinion. 
 
 
Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review