WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, February 19, 2016

Saint Quote of the Day- Vanities of Vanities

'These trifles of trifles, these vanities of vanities, pulled me by the garment of my flesh, and whispered to me: "To you send us away? What! Shall we never more abide with you? And how now, shall this and that be no longer granted you -- and forever?" On the side to which I turned, and where I feared to pass, stood Continence, in chaste majesty, inviting me no longer with the smile of the courtesan, but with the purest caresses, to draw near her without fear; she stretched out her holy arms to receive and embrace me, and pointed with her hand to countless bright examples -- to children, tender maidens, young men above number, persons of every age, venerable widows and virgins with the snows of years on their brows. And the lovely form seemed to say to me with a sweet and cheerful voice of irony: "What! You cannot do what these children and these weak women have achieved? Is it, then, of themselves, and not in the Lord God, that such a live has been possible for them? O, cast yourself boldly on him, have no fear; he will not withdraw, nor allow you to fall."'

St. Augustine
 I still need consistent help on the financial end of this apostolate.  We go and grow as your charity flows! Help in this fight for Tradition and further exposing of the New World Order.

 

Or Email Your Donation 
(Cash, Check or Money Order) Inquiry To:
apostleofmary@hotmail.com