WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, December 9, 2016

If The Latin Mass Is Not Available?

If The Latin Mass Is Not Available?

SOURCE



Question: “I only have the NOM to go to. If there is no Latin Mass to go to, what do I do?”

Fr Hesse answers: “The Church has answered the question in the past when the Church did not allow you to fulfill your Sunday duty in a Russian Orthodox Mass. The Russian Orthodox Mass is recognized valid – it’s recognized as a valid Mass. The Church has never as a matter of fact doubted the validity. Validity means it takes place; it doesn’t mean it’s allowed to go there. Most people confuse valid and licit: valid means the sacrament is actually there. Licit means it’s also allowed to do so. …


The Conciliar Church does not provide me with Holy Mass for the simple reason that it is my Divine right – Divine God-given right – that’s the definition of the Church – to receive all the Sacraments in my rite (ritus). It’s a God-given right that I receive the Sacraments in the rite of my Church. My Church happens to be the Latin Catholic Church. The rites of the Latin Catholic Church are the ones confirmed by the Council of Trent, Pope Pius V and his successors. They [the rites of the Latin Catholic Church] are not the changed new rites. The new rites – Paul VI called the Novus Ordo the New Order of Mass – the New Order of Mass I don’t know to whom it belongs except the Devil. My liturgy – It is not my liturgy – it does not belong to my church – I cannot go there. …

The Church said sanctify Sunday by going to Mass. If you can’t go to Mass, then you can’t go there. Try to make it for Christmas or Easter. …

You cannot fulfill your Sunday obligation at the New Mass because the New Mass in itself is schismatic, against Divine Law, against Eternal Law. How can I fulfill Eternal Law by going against it? It’s absurd. You can’t. … [emphasis added]

Better the Old Mass once a month than the New Mass every day.”

This is dealt with in the last five minutes of the talk entitled “A Conversation With Fr. Hesse #1 “.


RELATED:
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2015/02/why-traditional-latin-mass.html
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-to-do-sundays-when-there-is-no.html
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2015/06/catholic-priest-who-offer-mass-in.html
http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2015/05/resistance-missing-mass-spiritual.html#more