WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, December 31, 2016

PRAYER FOR DAILY NEGLECTS

PRAYER FOR DAILY NEGLECTS

PENANCE: The Sacrament by which, as a repentant sinner, I receive forgiveness of even mortal sins, and thus become again a living member of Christ's Mystical Body. Tonight, therefore, I shall examine my conscience in preparation for a full Confession, realizing that I must have a genuine sorrow for sin, together with a determination to sin no more.

ETERNAL FATHER, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, 
with all Its Love, all Its sufferings, and all Its merits:

TO EXPIATE all the sins I have committed this day, and during all my life. Amen.

GLORY BE, etc.

TO PURIFY the good I have done poorly this day, 
and during all my life.

GLORY BE, etc.

TO SUPPLY for the good I ought to have done, 
and that I have neglected this day 
and during all my life.

GLORY BE, etc.

Now recite An Act of Contrition