Planet X Incoming: Birth Pangs For November 2016
With liberal elites going into meltdown last month over 'Trumpocalypse', the stewards of empire are rapidly losing whatever grip they once had on reality. At the same time, with extreme weather event after extreme weather event impacting every region on Earth, it's as if this descent into madness is being marked every step of the way by Mother Nature. Disastrous climatic events in November 2016 included:
- Snow, hail and flooding in the deserts of Saudi Arabia (again)
- New Zealand's second strongest tremor in the modern era
- Johannesburg's worst flash-flood in living memory
- Another powerful quake (and another tsunami) off Fukushima, Japan
- Outbreak of 'thunder asthma' in Melbourne, Australia, which killed 8 people and sent another 8,500 to hospital
- The latest Atlantic Hurricane in the modern era (and the most southerly, and the first to ever make landfall in Costa Rica)
- Unprecedented 'superfires' torching swathes of the US Southeast
We are, of course, being facetious. There's nothing normal about any of this. We've entered a new global climate. Forecasting models are largely redundant at this point. The costs from all this destruction pile up ever higher with each passing month. Until now, elites have either ignored the climate/planetary upheaval, or blamed ordinary people for causing one or another symptom, then carried on milking taxpayers and spreading wars. No doubt, given recent patterns, they're soon going to start blaming it all on Putin.
These were (some of) 'the signs' in November 2016...