Welcome Eagles to the New Crusade!
Will thou help defend the Fortress of Faith?

TradCatKnight- MOST VIEWED & FOLLOWED Traditional Catholic APOSTOLATE Worldwide!
As Seen on: Gloria.tv, SpiritDaily, Shoebat, Reddit, Beforeitsnews & many other notable websites
BOOKMARK us & check in DAILY for the latest Endtimes News!
Welcome to my Nest. #EagleoftheFortress
WEBSITE OWNERS: Don't Forget To Add Us On Your Page!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Signs of the Times (September 4, 2016)

Signs of the Times (September 4, 2016)
Here is the latest MADNESS coming from the MODERN world...

Parents Outraged after Catholic school teacher reads Koran before class prayers

Warning: Sensitive Material

Parents have been left fuming after discovering a history and geography teacher has been reading excerpts of the Koran to their children at a "Catholic" boy’s high school. Jesse Pittard, who teaches both subjects at Christian Brothers’ High School, in Lewisham in Sydney’s inner-west, has come under fire from parents for reading out sections of the Koran to his year seven students at the start of the day during homeroom and before classes.

Parents and students told Daily Mail Australia Mr Pittard began reading excerpts to students at the beginning of the semester in July and claimed he has since read ‘more than half’ the Koran to them.
Parents are particularly angry they were not told about the Koran readings and questioned why the Muslim holy book needed to be read outside of religion classes. READ MORE

DAYS OF LOT: Transgender Propaganda Song Targets Children

(Reported By Sarah Stites) What better way to reach a generation with influence than straight through the music they listen to! Mr. Loops, a New York based children’s entertainer, is trying to teach kids about acceptance through current events. In other words, he’s singing potty propaganda. In a new, catchy music video, Mr. Loops, his wife and animal puppets dance in front of bathroom stalls, teaching kids that “pee is pee, poo is poo, me is me and you is you.” According to LGBTQ Nation contributor Jeff Taylor, the song “explains bathrooms and bigots in the best possible way.”
“No matter your gender, we gotta remember, it all comes out the same in the end. Everyone needs a place, to go where they feel safe,” croons Mr. Loops, his wife smiling by his side. “We gotta respect each other.” Apparently, the irony of safety and respect are lost on the clownish couple. In a time where media coverage of sexual assault is so high, the logical disconnect is mind-boggling. READ MORE


Fort Worth couple jailed, accused of coaching children to have sex?


This report contains sexually graphic descriptions.
A former military couple is in jail, accused of sexually assaulting two children over several years in an effort to teach the kids about sex.
Both the husband and wife are accused of “watching, coaching and instructing” the children on how to perform and participate in sex acts with the adults, according to arrest warrant affidavits.
Jose Ernesto Ramos, and his wife, Annetta Theresa Ramos, allegedly confessed to some of the allegations in a 2014 interview with a Crimes Against Children detective who was fired last in July by Fort Worth police over his mishandling of investigations.
Despite the confessions, police say Detective Dennis Hutchins never obtained arrest warrants in the case and lied to investigators with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) when they inquired about the status of the case, saying it was under review by prosecutors.
The case was recently reassigned to Detective C.E. Pratt as part of a task force review of Hutchins’ cases. Pratt obtained warrants for the couple and they were arrested last week.
Jose Ramos, 40, was charged Wednesday with aggravated sexual assault of a child and continuous sexual abuse of a child under age 14.
Annetta Ramos, 31, was charged Wednesday with two counts of continuous sexual abuse of a child under age 14.
They were being transferred to the Tarrant County Jail on Thursday, with bail set at $500,000 each.
Ray Hall Jr., the couple’s defense attorney, said he has not yet received any information from police regarding evidence in the case, nor has he reviewed the alleged video statements made by his clients in 2014.
“I need to look into how the case was handled by the former detective that was investigating,” he said Thursday.

Horrific allegations

The alleged abuse occurred at the couple’s home in south Fort Worth.
The warrants accuse Annetta Ramos of “watching, coaching and instructing” the female victim on how to perform sexual acts on Jose Ramos and forcing the girl to comply.
Jose Ramos is accused of “watching, coaching and instructing” the boy on how to perform sex acts on Annetta Ramos and participating in the acts. Jose Ramos is also accused of sexually assaulting the girl.
The abuse had allegedly been going on for years before one of the children — by then in their teens — made an outcry to a friend in December 2014. That friend alerted a high school counselor, which led Fort Worth police and Child Protective Services to get involved.
In an interview with CPS that same month, the teen girl said Jose Ramos would order her to have sex with him. If she resisted, he threatened to hit her or physically grabbed her, the affidavit states.
The teen boy told CPS that Jose Ramos made him engage in sexual acts with Annetta Ramos. He said Jose Ramos remained in the room during the encounters, instructing him as it occurred, according to the affidavit.
The teen boy said Annetta Ramos stopped sexual contact with him when he was about 13 or 14 because she decided she didn’t want to do it anymore. He said Annetta Ramos threatened to leave her husband if he continued, the affidavit states.
The teen boy told CPS that he had decided to come forward about the abuse after the teen girl told him that Jose Ramos intended to have another man have sex with her.

Admissions to a detective

Jose Ramos voluntarily met with Hutchins in late 2014 for an interview that was recorded on video, according to the affidavit.
In the video, Ramos allegedly tells the detective that he had agreed to talk to “make this as painless as possible.”
“The suspect stated he planned on pleading guilty to this,” the affidavit states.
Ramos told the detective that not all of the allegations made by the two children were true “but quite a bit of it was.” He admitted having vaginal, anal and oral sex with the girl multiple times over the years.
“The suspect admits that he and his wife Annetta would participate in teaching the [children] about sex and that he and his wife would remain in the room during the sexual acts,” Pratt wrote in the affidavit.
Jose Ramos told Hutchins that he and his wife eventually agreed to stop the sexual acts but that he continued with the girl without his wife’s knowledge.
In a separate video recorded interview, Annetta Ramos told Hutchins that her husband had talked to her about teaching the children about sex. She said she was present when her husband was having sex with the girl to make sure things didn’t go too far.
“The suspect states that there was nothing forceful, that it was gentle,” the affidavit states. “The suspect states that it was not rape or forceful.”
The affidavits do not indicate whether Annetta Ramos made any admissions regarding the allegation that she engaged in sexual acts with one of the children.

Delay in justice

Hutchins never wrote arrest warrants for the couple but CPS prevented them from having further contact with the children.
According to Hutchins’ termination letter by the department, an NCIS investigator had contacted the detective in January 2015 and learned that Fort Worth police were conducting an investigation involving the Ramos couple.
Two months later, another NCIS investigator called Hutchins to check on the status of the case. Hutchins allegedly told him that the case was pending a review by prosecutors.
In June 2016, a third NCIS investigator called Hutchins to ask about the case. Hutchins told that investigator he would confer with the district attorney’s office and call him back, but never did, the letter states.
“In an internal affairs interview, Detective Hutchins stated he ‘set the case aside’ and was waiting to confer with an additional prosecutor with the Tarrant County district attorney’s office,” the letter states. “In the same interview, Detective Hutchins agreed that from March of 2015 to March of 2016, he never made any additional attempts to contact the Tarrant County district attorney’s office or conduct any further investigation in the case.”
Hutchins is appealing his termination. His attorney has said the fired detective “hit a point of burnout” in a significantly understaffed unit with crushing caseloads.
The review of Hutchins’ cases is continuing.
An official with Naval Air Station Fort Worth said Jose Ramos served in the Navy from 1995 to 2011, including a stint at NAS Fort Worth from 2001 to 2003. His most recent assignment was in Naval Construction Group 1 in Port Hueneme, Calif.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article99280107.html#storylink=cpy

Another School Bans U.S. Flags At Football Game

Move over South Carolina you’re not the only state with a high school that banned the US Flag at a football game. According to reports, Owasso High School students contend officials turned them away from a school football game on Friday because they wanted to bring American flags into the event. The incident occurred on the same night that a South Carolina high school banned students from displaying American flags at a football game.
In northeast Oklahoma, Owasso senior Brandon Conrad said several students brought American flags and other patriotic gear to the USA-themed opening football game Friday, but they were turned away and forced to stash the stuff in their cars, KFAQ reports. “Our principal told us it was ok … but when we got there Duffield tells us it’s not ok, which is our athletic director,” Conrad said. Senior Connor Jones told the news site the students resisted, but police refused to allow them inside with Old Glory. READ MORE


UPDATE: More Clowns Reported in Woods in South Carolina

Remember the story of the clown drawing kids into the woods in South Carolina? Now Deputies in South Carolina have increased patrols after getting new reports of people dressed as clowns trying to lure children into the woods. News outlets report that Greenville County sheriff’s deputies were called to an apartment complex about 8:20 p.m. Monday that is about 20 minutes from a complex where people reporting seeing clowns last week.
Deputies responding to the report last week said they found no evidence of anyone in the woods behind Fleetwood Manor Apartments. A family who called Monday night from Emerald Commons apartments said a child saw a man wearing a clown mask in woods near the complex. READ MORE


George Washington University Hires Former Al-Qaeda Recruiter…

Would you hire a former Al-Qaeda recruiter? Well George Washington University has hired a former Islamic extremist to work at its center on homeland security — a man who once denounced the United States and made threats against the creators of the TV series “South Park” for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.
While reformed extremists have worked at universities in Europe to help fight terrorism, this is believed to be a first in the United States. Jesse Morton, who was known as Younus Abdullah Muhammad when he was a recruiter for the al-Qaeda, brings a “unique perspective” to counter-terrorism work, said Seamus Hughes, deputy director of the Program on Extremism at George Washington University’s Center for Cyber & Homeland Security. READ MORE


Chicago Man Who Identifies as Woman Sues Over City’s Ban on Toplessness in Bars

Here’s a dose of weird for you on this Monday morning! A Chicago man who identifies as a woman has filed a federal lawsuit over the city’s ban on toplessness in bars, asserting that it is discriminatory against women. The 23-year-old man, who goes by Bea Sullivan-Knoff, was filed Wednesday and is the next step after city council members refused calls to relax Chicago’s nudity laws as they pertain to bars and strip clubs.
Current statutes outline that facilities holding liquor licenses may not “permit any employee, entertainer or patron to engage in any live act, demonstration, dance or exhibition on the licensed premises which exposes to public view … any portion of the female breast…” READ MORE


GROSS DARKNESS: Satan Worship On The Rise In The United States

The atmosphere of America is getting darker by the hour and now a new report is confirming the sad assessment. According to a new report from RT, “Satan Worship” is on the rise in the US. Satanists are not merely mystical eccentrics wearing black Gothic garb, sacrificing animals and operating in shady and secret societies. They are now ordinary people who call themselves ‘secular’ and praise reason and the individual freedom of thought.
In the US, explicitly satanic groups have begun drawing attention to themselves in the context of public governmental ceremonies. Just this month, a member of the so-called Satanic Temple was allowed to make an opening prayer to Lucifer at a local council meeting in Alaska. Assembly members stood around in a circle while the Satanist asked them to “embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the tree of knowledge.” She then ended the surreal prayer with the words, “Hail Satan.” Thoughtfully, meeting attendees were reminded that they did not have to participate in the opening ritual. CONTINUE