Agenda 21 Franken Markets
Resource analyst and futurist Chris Martenson says “bubbles are everywhere,” and it’s the fault of central banks.
Martenson explains, “Italian 10-year debt is trading with a lower yield than 10-year U.S. debt. That’s because the European Central Bank (ECB) has created a massive bubble in the bond market. . . .
We’ve got housing bubbles all over the globe in Australia, Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, London and you name it. This is simple because, and there is no mystery about it, the central banks have printed lots and lots of money, trillions and trillions, and people have gone out and bought things with all that money, and it has driven up the prices of things.
That’s what the Fed wanted to accomplish.
- The only problem is when the Fed does this they want to say:
- Hey look, record high stock prices.
- Hey look, record high bond prices,
- As if this is a win for everybody and it’s not. There’s a lot of losers in that story.”
Martenson adds, “When you add up the losers in this story, it’s extraordinary:
- Grandma got thrown under the bus.
- Fixed income people were thrown under the bus.
- Anybody who is trying to live on a middle income or even upper income salary was thrown under the bus.
THE AGENDA 21 BUBBLES:
The Fed and Janet Yellen are out there trying to pretend they have no clue how the super wealthy got wealthier.”
Exposing Agenda 21