WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, April 2, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail

TradCatKnight Mail
Here is some of the latest coming through my inbox...

The PDF of “Chiesa viva” 492, April 2016 is up.
Best regards.
The PDF can be uploaded on our website: www.chiesaviva.com
Dr. Franco Adessa

Happy Birthday Eric! May God keep you,
-Jennifer and Kurt I.

Eric - I researched this myself several years ago. All the presidents are bloodline-related except one or two (I'm rusty) and I believe whoever wasn't ended up dead. This caused me to stop voting for at least the last 2-3 elections -  even when I lost my mind and was away from practicing the faith for a bit in sin (never sinned against the Faith). In fact I was planning to ask you what you thought about voting...but then you brought it up. It's all the zombies who are in fact crazy...not us lol.
~Dawn
 
Tolkien had been quoted saying that    "..the physical description of the Orcs is that they resemble the Mongolian race..." and possibly the Mongolian Invasion of Europe 1223-1242 A.D.
BUT everyone I talk to seems to believe that the Race of Cain/Nephilim/Giants where wiped out during The Flood and did not survive.Is it possible that the Mongolians and possibly even all the Asian races are the descendants of Cain which survived The Flood???
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS???
your friend in Christ, Dan  AVE MATER DEI
 
TCK: I would have to research in depth before making an opinion thank you for the reply
 
Thank you for helping those Catholics' everywhere see the truth of whats going in the church and outside the church. May Our Blessed Mother aid you in your tasks at hand. Finally I am beginning to see the beauty of our true faith. Keep up the good work,  Andrew S 
 
Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review