WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 10, 2016

TradCatKnight Charity/Ministry



TradCatKnight Charity
I have been thinking about starting a potential works of charity specifically for children who either are lonely, bullied, are challenged or have no friends. I have been seeing on news as of late so many kids with no friends because they are "different. What kind of sick and self loathing society has parents who pass this disposition on (keeping them from others) to their own kids?

I want to do some research to find such children and consistently reach out to children by sending gifts and letters maybe even trying to get some phone numbers to call. I would use some of donations to buy gifts and also would ask if you could all write letters when I find the individuals and you can send them to me. I will then send them out as one heart via the #tradcatknight family! It is what Eagles do. Any thoughts, suggestions? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com
Psalms 68:21
In thy sight are all they that afflict me; my heart hath expected reproach and misery. And I looked for one that would grieve together with me, but there was none: and for one that would comfort me, and I found none.