WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Saint Quote of the Day- To Be In His Presence

'What most checks the flow of His grace in us is that scarcely have we come to the feet of the Divine Master when we at once begin to display our sins and miseries, that is, we tire our mind and sadden our heart with the thought of them. Now, to escape from this state we must suffer. Let your first aspiration be then, O my loving Jesus, how happy I am to come to Thee and to be able to spend this hour in Thy divine Presence ! How good Thou art to have willed to call me, to deign to love a poor creature like me! Oh, I will, as far as I am able, love Thee with reciprocal love! Then love opens the Heart of Jesus to you.'
St. Peter Julian Eymard

John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commandments.