WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, April 11, 2016

An Eagle in Training...

 TradCatKnight Follower Weighs In...
Eric,

I was thinking about ways I might be able to help.  I'm still learning to spread my wings so to speak but I have been catholic for many years.  I was raised Catholic but was never really taught what being Catholic was.  When I was 19 I figured my mother was going to hell so I set out to disprove her beliefs. Well.....I'm Catholic.  I studied and studied.  I wasn't confirmed until I was in my mid-twenties.  The confirmation class was a joke and since I was the only adult in it they excused me from it.  

I had received all the other sacraments, just not Confirmation.  Anyways, I have read and studied for years.  I can't say I know Church law and I can't quote scripture.  I read a lot about the saints lives and what they taught about what being a Catholic is. I try to live being Catholic. It's important to understand what the right thing to do is so that I can do it. I think the Lord is more likely to show me mercy if he knows I am trying.  They say ignorance is no excuse but we are all ignorant in some degree.  He knows we aren't perfect.   I always hated the New Order mass and my husband couldn't understand why I would always cry when I attended it.   I think you understand.  I was torn for about the last three years on whether I should leave the church an attend the Pius X church.  I never made the leap because I understood what it meant to do so.  Eric, that's when I ran across your site and realized there was a resistance.  I started to understand that I didn't have to leave the true Church and that I wasn't required to attend that horrible New Order mass.  Eric, your site has made a difference.  I know there are many others out there like myself.   I know the website has to consume you.  You spend so much time on it.  It obviously is a fulltime job.  I'm a programmer by trade.  I've been an IT Manager, senior software analyst, and a database admin. I also managed sales lead generation in the past so I know a thing or two about web optimization (SEO). I'm not a web programmer so I'm not going to be much help there.  Perhaps that will be my next career move.  For now I am stuck writing and maintaining legacy utility billing software.   What can  I do to help Eric?  Do you need articles?  Perhaps I could write one or two small ones for you a week as I find time.  The Lord knows I have an enormous library of Catholic books I have amassed over the last two decades.  I would expect you to proof them for errors though!  I know you need money. You don't even need to mention that. That goes without saying.  I'll try to send you something each month.   I'm very computer savvy  and the Lord has blessed me with intelligence.  What else do you need? How can I help?  There isn't much time left.  It's "all hands on deck" time.

The Lord gives us our cross to bear and sometimes he sends help.  :)  It's okay if you decline. Just remember the offer remains open for the future as well.

Jennifer C.




Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review