WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, February 5, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail....

TradCatKnight Mail....
The latest comments and questions

READ ACTS 2, APOC 2 esp V:17 BOTH.   THEN DANIEL 5 (esp V:14). 
COMING  SOON...
Joseph J Harris III
--------------

Hello,I found this website link today on "In The Spirit of Chartes Committee, Inc.".
Maybe you already know about it, but just in case you don't here it is.
http://judaism.is/index.html
Restore All Things In Christ,
Ida Salcedo
---------------

Hello Tradcatknight I watch your videos on youtube and I thank you for them. I live in Ireland Dublin. Keep up the good work. 
Dermot Kavanagh
---------------

My name is Sandy Newman, I am 52, and an 18 year former ranger Army veteran. I have been fighting modernism, humanism, and cafeteria catholics for many years now. I, like you, will both physically and theologically defend the One true Church, the Bride of our Lord and Savior.
I too see the error(s) in the Second Vatican Council, and am a believer in what St. Pius the X and Pope Pius the XI said about the faith, and the dangers that are assaulting the faith.
As the subject line says, sign me up, and add me to the books.
Deus Vult! Sandy Newman 1-75th 1981-1985
----------------

Hi to all the producers of Tradcatknight. I really believe 
that chastisement is coming soon and that we should pray the rosary always.
Regards,
Ailene Carungay
-----------------

Hello, I'm reading the Doctrinal Catechism (1846 )
http://traditionalcatholic.net/Tradition/Information/Doctrinal_Catechism/index.html), 
It tell us why all the protestant churches are a lie and also shows how 
Martin Luther was a liar. I thought it would be really interesting to post 
some parts of this document in the blog
.
Regards, Victor

------------------

Dear Friend in Christ:  I was wondering if there are any available links to 
the traditional Latin Mass, preferably LIVE links where followers of 
Facebook could click on a link to at least be able to "hear" a valid Mass.  
There are many people who are unable to access or travel to a pre-V2 Holy 
Mass and this sort of thing being available would be such a grace and 
blessing for those who are unable to attend in person.  Moreover, it would 
show them the beauty of that which they are sadly missing.  God bless you 
in your work.  I am very new to this but I can see exactly where you are 
all coming from and the repercussions are terrifying!  --Paul

Regards, Paul Perla 


TCK: https://plus.google.com/+EricGajewski/posts/a1Qyz89Q9Mn 
-------------------

Hello!
How do you know that the manifestation of our Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of our Lord in Medugorje is not true?
Mónica Isabel Del Río Jiménez
TCK: In short the supposed messages by the Virgin Mary do not correspond to our Faith. Further, the New Age claims the "miracles" at Medugorje



Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review