WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, December 19, 2015

TradCatKnight Haters....

TradCatKnight Haters....
When will the cowardly websites who enjoy speaking about me actually step up and talk to me personally? I'm always amazed to see how many love to talk publicly then run like the cowards they are when I approach them (Cathinfo, NovusOrdoWatch to name a few). Do these sites realize I am going no where? Do they realize that all they can do is talk from a distance? My good friends it does not keep anyone away from this site. I hate to break to bad news to you all.  We have grown tremendously over the past month or so and this bothers you it is quite evident.

 The latest trash comes from returntofatima.  Cry me a river!...what a pathetic attempt to try and detract.  She states She is not intelligent enough and this is evident given all the links we use are backlinked to the original source! Yet another sad attempt to detract and besides she should have thanked me as irrelevant as her site is.  However, these blogs that I see from time to time provide great comic relief for the day. If TradCatKnight didn't matter why blog about me? If I were REALLY fake why care and lose sleep over me? If I were "talking to the wind" why would you waste 30 minutes to write a blog on me?  Please use some logic. Why get all worked up as you know you are that is undeniable. Bruised egos! The fact is we are not fake and this bothers you all.  My friends keep blogging I'm enjoying the "National Enquirish" material you all put out there. An eagles time will come. Deus Vult! Cathinfo, NovusOrdoWatch, CallmeJorge and the other irrelevant sites have nothing better to do than to detract with seriously uneducated/misinformed/lame attempts to boot. These websites are off limits to begin with in the first place due to their errors and heresies permitted. You will not grow in holiness there. You know where I'm at apostleofmary@hotmail.com I will be sure to setup a phone/skype call with you..... there is no need to be cowards further my friends...#theeagle

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven.
For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:43-48