WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, December 20, 2015

DeFeatModernism Has Long Been Pseudo Traditionalist

 DeFeatModernism Has Long Been Pseudo Traditionalist

Chris Pieretti  was someone I helped out of the Novus Ordo then out of Sedevacantism. I started that initiative DefeatModernism (of which he tagged along) then I left it due to his own pride and him not wanting to follow the directions I was giving. It was originally a facebook group which I asked if he wanted to help me out with.  I asked him to make a video channel and do radio shows with me. Some people have short term memory. He did make the website. If he has problems with me he can contact me and Ill be sure to give the little man an earful and I do mean he is little. I called him three times personally no answer.  I dont think he will call me back he has always been prideful and never wanting personal confrontation. He is a little man who runs his mouth too unfortunately. He is another pseudo traditionalist who works for the Neo-SSPX who I blocked along time ago on email and facebook.
He is running around lying publicly saying he got rid of me not hardly. He would have been in the Dimond brother cult if I didnt pull him aside and speak some sense into him. Sad to see him still so bitter because I left him.

UPDATE: Chris Pieretti couldn't defend himself publicly on facebook and ran away (blocked me). He is quite good in the "ad hominem"attack department but lacking in intelligently presenting the facts. He removed my comments which exposed the truth! What a surprise!
NOW Pseudo Traditionalist Site (my old work) DefeatModernism