WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Laudetur Jesus Christus et Maria Immaculata!

Laudetur Jesus Christus et Maria Immaculata!
Please support this work...

Eric,

My name is Michael Joseph and I write this on behalf of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I am the head of the Militia Immaculata at OLHC which started on August 22, 2015, the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and we have over 70 members consecrated to the Immaculata. St. Maximilian promoted the Miraculous Medal only during his lifetime, but since we are going through the synthesis of all heresies according to St. Pipe Pius X, Modernism, we have upped the ante by putting in the Rosary with instructions, the St. Benedict Medal with story, Brown Scapular with the story of St. Simon Stock, and the Miraculous Medal with the story of St. Catherine Laboure. Monsignor blesses all the Grace Packages and we go forth and hand them out to anyone with a soul.



I am contacting you though to get the Grace Package out there, so all can have these necessary sacramentals. The Militia Immaculata at OLHC is a non-profit and everything goes to getting more Grace Packages. Since August 22, we have given out over 1,200. I had this idea a year previous but it kept getting shut down by the men's group, so I left, it failed and Our Lady raised up the MI to replace it. This spiritual work of mercy we do; instructing the ignorant as you know is far more needed than the corporal works these days due to the abundance of the temporal goods in this world. Everyone is starving spiritually and that is why EVERY parish needs a Militia Immaculata. St. Maximillian gave us the means to triumph in these times through Our Lady. 
We currently have an endeavor called The Mission for the California Missions, where we go to a new California mission every other month and tour the mission but give out Grace Packages to EVERYONE we see. We started on All Hallows' Eve and we take spiritual warfare seriously. 
I was in the Air Force for Pararescue until I failed out before dive school but then was security forces (military police) for four years. I have a small MMA business where I train children and adults self defense and I am a student also. If you want Grace Packages sent to you, please send me a number, I am willing to donate up to 100 so you can possibly have someone at your parish run a MI chapter unless you already have one. I know you're extremely busy so let someone else do it haha. BUT Our Lady will triumph through the Rosary and the Scapular! We must arm her children and rip souls from the proud ones hands. 

Sorry for the long winded email, but it is time in this endeavor for the Militia Immaculata chapters to join across the country to form the army of saints that according to St. Louis De Montfort will rise higher than the cedars of Lebanon.  I appreciate your time Eric, and all you do for the Immaculata. 

In Jesu per Mariam,

Michael Joseph