WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, "Passing Of Planet X & The Paganistic Connection"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Passing Of Planet X & The Paganistic Connection"
Talk given 6-19-18   (aprx. 35 minutes)
TCK PODCASTS ARE NOW FOUND ON ITUNES, GOOGLEPLAY & PLAYER.FM

Francis is "going green" for more than one reason...Join me as I discuss how the New World Order is capitalizing on the passing of Planet X


Christ to esteemed/approved Catholic mystic Marie Julie Jahenny:
From Prophecies of La FRAUDAIS Marie Julie Jahenny Page 273
I read..
            In the eternal Wisdom, I have my purpose to preserve life for an immense number of Jews, because on the day of My rejoicing I want to confound them. The ungodly eye of all those souls will
            remain open, because I want them to see My power, I preserve it them to see, with their own eyes, the RADIENT PLANET I will have coming out from the remotest parts of exile, under a frightening storm of fire, and under the signs of my anger, the whole sky will be crossed with bolts similar to the ones  My Father thrusted upon the World, when I offered Myself for the ransom of My people


Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU
 

MP3: tradcatknight.org/mp3-2018