WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, June 22, 2018

POEM: “I, THIRST”


POEM: “I, THIRST”
By:  Eric Gajewski
"Afterwards, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, said: I thirst." [John 19:28]

 Please enjoy my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul"


Press play and listen as you read along.... 
 Come quickly my Beloved,

Set direction to my wavering step

Let Your loving Eyes Light the way

Let my heart sink into Thy merciful depths

For these arrows of life pierce a soldier’s chest

Lest I confess, my river has run dry

In this search for Love, a heart’s only quest

Thy Undying Love ….

Which exceeds the East and runs far past the West

And no less, amidst my own self-created mess
I count myself unworthy but still blessed

For Wisdom sayest, “What Love is not put to the test?”

O’ how I long for thy Touch again

Whose Sight brings Life to my night

Whose Air fills this corpse still longing for heaven’s breath

Whose Love transcends even death

For Thou art my security! Prepare me an eagles nest!

Harken heareth an eagle speak, “Let us all pause to reflect…”

Are we not all like Saul?

Who art guilty of murdering grace in our souls?

But where sin would do her worst

Your grace didst repair

O’ my Beloved thy Face is fair

And how we all long for that lone reward

Of Love’s Eternal stare

For in the arteries of Your Sacred Heart

Run rivers of endless reparation

And those same Lips which clung to Our Mother and nursed

Art the same still speaking truth unto men

A Heart raging full of passion for sinner’s

And alas did burst…

A Love that speaks to us with hopes to win our trust

A magma of Love forever penetrating self’s crust

And with blessing removed sin’s curse

For even when we are at our lowest, we knowest

That if we remain in silence long enough

We can still hear those Blessed Lips pronounce, “I, THIRST”



 "The woman saith to him: Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come hither to draw."
[John 4:15]




Donations:  Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.

For Contact: Questions and comments or to become a special guest on TradCatKnight Radio OR to have me on your own show please contact me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com