WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, May 22, 2016

TradCatKnight Follower: To Mitigate Chastisement of the USA

TradCatKnight Follower: To Mitigate Chastisement of the USA
Kim-Lan Vu

Dear Eric,
In order to save USA from WW III and the chastisement to come or lessen the full blow to all Americans. There is one example we need to learn from Portugal and Austria.
 
The Bishops of Portugal consecrated their country to the Immaculate Heart. Our Lady protected them from the WW II. 

The Catholics of Austria said Rosary daily, Our Lady protected them from the Russian Army. The Russians left their country without a fight.

We, the Americans need to be humbled and ask our Cardinals, Bishops, and Priests who are still have faith and still have concerned for our nation. Ask them even only 3, 4, 5 or ten... ask them to do the consecration of this nation, USA, to the Immaculate Heart now. So that, we can avoid the hardship imminent to come. It's too late. Please use your connection to do so. I have tried but nobody pay any attention to my plead.
 

When the hardship fall upon this nation, they have no one to blame but themselves. I have been tried to all the people and organizations that I know of, but no success. There are pride in their responses to me. So bis, God will be done. But perhaps, you will have more success than me because you have a website and you can spread out the news in a minute. I don't have anything to do so. Please help to save this nation. Please for the sake of Our Lady. She wants to help us but we have to ask God to let Her help us, by consecrate to Her Heart. When we consecrated to Her, we become Her Children. She said: "I only have obligation to protect My Children, nobody else..."

United in the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph,

Kim-Lan Vu