WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, April 23, 2018

NOVUS ORDO LAST RITES CENSUS CARDS?

 NOVUS ORDO LAST RITES CENSUS CARDS?
 
Eric,
More really wacky stuff in the Diocese of Scranton. That's right if Grandma needs the last rites better have a census card filled out. This is the opposite of the missionary spirit of Archbishop Lefevre. Please feel free to use this information but I ask that you do not publish my name not because I'm afraid of the Heretics but because I have a job that scans social media looking for all employee names. I don't belong to the fraternity I have no respect for them as a group and I wouldn't want to lose my job because of them thank you.
from the bulletin at St. Michael's:





"The faculties granted to the FSSP by the Diocese limit your Pastors ability to provide the sacraments to you. Therefore only those who have completed a census card will be considered eligible to receive pastoral ministry by right as of June 2018. Therefore please en-sure that you complete a census form and return it to the parish office before the due date. All new parishioners are also asked to complete the census form before considering themselves members of St. Michaels parish. If you are not a registered parishioner you may not be eligible to receive pastoral care from the FSSP."

http://saintmichaelsrcc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/New-Parish-Bulletin-22-April-2018.pdf