WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, Constance Cumbey " Staging For a New Messiah"

TradCatKnight Radio, Constance Cumbey " Staging For a New Messiah"
This is part one of a series of talks
Talk given 2-21-18     (aprx 45 minutes)

Special Guest Constance Cumbey joins me to discuss: her background, the new age movement, Benjamin Creme, Kathleen Keating, Art Bell, economic collapse, is Trump the real deal?, Jerusalem home of the Antichrist, social justice movement, FreeMasonry, Environmentalism and MUCH more!



Constance Cumbey: As an active Michigan lawyer, I practice my profession primarily in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties of Michigan, USA (248-253-0333). Sometimes I do work in my old "stomping grounds" of our State Capitol, Lansing, Michigan on administrative, state law related matters, as well. I've enjoyed active and stimulating careers in government, politics, law and as a published and translated author. In the past, I have worked for the Michigan House of Representatives, the Michigan State Senate, and the City of Highland Park, Michigan. I'm the author of the first major critical book about the New Age Movement, THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF THE RAINBOW: The New Age Movement and our Coming Age of Barbarism (1983); A PLANNED DECEPTION: The Staging of a New Age Messiah (1986). Currently, I'm completing a volume about Javier Solana, the Barcelona Process, Israel and the European Union.


Website:  cumbey.blogspot.com/

Book on the New Age: archive.org/stream/HiddenDangersOfTheRainbow/HiddenDangersOfRainbow_djvu.txt


Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU