WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, February 22, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, "SHOCKER! Francis Avoids Websites Accusing Him Of Heresy"

TradCatKnight Radio, "SHOCKER! Francis Avoids Websites Accusing Him Of Heresy"
Talk given 2-22-18   (Aprx 1 hr)

Join me as I discuss the latest from the Vatican and Francis himself.  I cover some of the latest headlines as I speak more about the madness we live in.


Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU