WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Novus Ordo: Deacon Wears Dog Mask

 Novus Ordo: Deacon Wears Dog Mask
TCK: We are on the verge of the Great Tribulation and this?
This was a reference to the football the Eagles being "underdogs"
 
 
Twitter-User Kevin Acker published on January 20 the picture of deacon Anthony DiIenno preaching with the mask of a dog on his head. Acker commented: “Only in Philadelphia is this not a weird scene in Church.”
The picture was taken by Acker’s parents in the Catholic parish St Rose of Lima in Eddystone, Archdiocese of Philadelphia, USA.
The archdiocese is run by Archbishop Charles Chaput who is considered one of the best bishops in the United States.

5 comments:

  1. In the Bible, St. Paul calls heretics dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right! And Islam orthodoxy detests dogs. This is a big ruffian genuine insult to Our Lord. Profane. Both clown masses and this deacon insult Our Lord. Kids could eventually get the message that going to Mass isn't important when any clergy acts foolishly which hurts Our Lord all the more. The circus stuff going at "Catholic" V2 churches as well as the 2017 circus dancers viewed by Frank I at the Vatican offends Jesus so much how can He hold back His Heavenly Father's wrath anymore? Not much longer. Repent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just complete blasphemy and sacrilege. They have NO IDEA how they are going to suffer if they lose one soul by this stuff. This vocation the priesthood is the most serious of vocation. You are to represent Jesus Christ here. And this is what you do IN MASS??? I have plenty of sins I must do my purgatory for I certainly hope losing a soul or being this blasphemous is not what I have to pay for. God have mercy on his soul and all of our souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a priest, I am a priest, we are all a priest of our High Priest Jesus Christ. We must have no fear of those who are apostates in the churches because we serve our High Priest Jesus Christ and no other...Revelation 5:10 And hast made us to our God a kingdom and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.

      Delete
  4. I am a Roman Catholic Deacon. I still remember the words the Head Deacon instructor hammered into my skull in school. "When you approach the Ambo of our Lord, you will always remember that you are standing on Holy ground, and you will never ever forget this truth." I had very good training before I was ordained. Apparently not everyone was as fortunate as I was.

    ReplyDelete