WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mary Forewarns Marie Julie on the Apostasy

Mary Forewarns Marie Julie on the Apostasy
Marie Julie Jahenny Book prophecies of la Fraudais Chapter Baptism of Mockery closed up seminaries page 265

My children, Today, on this feast day of Purification, I ask you  never to trample  the
Cross underfoot, never to follow the example of an immense crowd which is going to prefer
 apostasy and to surrender one's soul to damnation for the sake of saving the body. 

 
I ask from all of you, to recite, every single day, a prayer to hold back the inexorable Justice
 of my Son. Which justice is about to fall down upon the apostles of the Church, not upon all of them, but upon a large number.  They  call avenging down upon the earth by their immodesty, 
 their profane words, by the calumny and contempt they pour out upon everything my Son 
 accomplished for the  salvation of His  people.
  
  My children, each time you can, recite in behalf of them, morning and evening , the 
 entire MISERERE, or at least one Our Father and Hail Mary, or an act of Contrition
at the foot of the Cross.