WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Marie Julie Jahenny: Continuing with the RADIANT PLANET

Continuing with the RADIANT PLANET

I read...

  Amidst that terror, the whole world will be similar to the ant walking out of its hole...
  from every side, men will come to join that treacherous group who, at the present 
  time, is directing things on earth with a decision and a wickedness  without a name,,,
  They will perish miserably under the blows of My anger or under the coming of cruel
  diseases.

  Then I will heal the wounds of the Kingdom; After the Savior will have entered his Kingdom,
   I will restore fertility. After the Savior will have entered his Kingdom. I will  sanctify, with
   abundant dews, the soiled land, and penance will erase from it the stains caused by the
   feet of the wicked.