WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, September 28, 2017

POEM: The Path of Light



POEM:  The Path of Light
By:  Eric Gajewski
Please enjoy and share my latest poem from the work, “Fortress of the Soul”


Press play and listen as you read along...

Let the earth tremble before Thy Glory
Even as I do before Thee
Let the sinner cry out on high
All distraught souls seeking Thy Mercy
Let the clouds part without a sound
That the dark might be released from me
Let Thy Footsteps be known amongst the nations
That Thy Sacred Heart reign from sea to sea
Let Thy work in this wretch be complete
That I come to union by way of the path of the “the Tree”
Let my lower nature no longer grumble
That all I do for You might be appeasing
Let the transformation from self to Selfless Love be sought
That I, in all things, with Thy Will, might not disagree
Let Thy Living Waters within flow freely
Filling this once dry canyon with Your Love overflowing
Let Hope replace despair
That Faith might conquer constant fearing, in Your Supreme air
Let me stand in Your Presence justified
That I be found alone in Your Heart resting
Let Canticles of Gratitude be spoken
That I, in all things, give Thee Thanksgiving
Let Thy Will be done!
That the Self in me be ever dying
For it is not You Who before all creatures takest a knee
But ultimately Love restores through Your Heart of Humility
Yea, Love’s work is a process
It must be done in stages and degrees
For no mere man could stand Thy Vision, O’ Beauty
Without first taken Thy Hand that seeks purifying
For the path of perfection
First starts out in the night
Where everything seems to send the soul into fright
Thus it is here the heart first learns to put up a fight
It is here where an eagle stands
At the edge of the “cliff of self” ready to take to flight
It is where my strength fails but His grace takes me to new heights
Nay, in this journey away from the blindness of our nature
We can be given the eyes of charity and obtain new sight
All found and accomplished in Love’s dark at first
So that we can more appreciate The Light….


“Doing the Will of God on the path to find sweetness is at first painful but over time even the pain becomes sweet to where in union with God the pain and sweetness are no longer identified as separate.  For to be in Love is sweet and this pain we shall carry with us until we see Him face to Face.”



Questions, comments and suggestions? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com




Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.

I am removing the paypal option for donations in a few days take advantage of it now