WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Novus Ordo Scandal: Priest: "I Always Carry My Condom Ready If Necessary"

Novus Ordo Scandal: Priest: "I Always Carry My Condom Ready If Necessary"
On Thursday, Spanish born Father Tomás Herrera who works in Mexico, stated in an interview with Proyecto Puente that he considers himself “free” in his sexual life: “I always carry my condom ready if necessary.” Herrera admits that he has had sexual relations in the past but never used a condom until now.

In the meantime, the archdiocese of Hermosillo, Mexico, apologised, reports mexiconewsdaily.com. It will investigate the matter and decide about consequences.