HENRY KISSINGER: PUBLIC ENEMY #1
AND HIS LAWLESS REIGN OVER AMERICA
“IT IS AN ACT OF INSANITY AND NATIONAL HUMILIATION TO HAVE A LAW PROHIBITING THE PRESIDENT FROM ORDERING ASSASSINATION.”We live in a lawless nation. The Wild West pales in comparison to the lawlessness and recklessness in our government. Decency and morality may be the qualities of many law-abiding citizens, but this is not how our country operates. We have all been taught the same propaganda in our junior high civics class that there are three branches of government, providing the checks and balances needed to maintain an orderly society.
— HENRY KISSINGER (NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING, 1975)
CITIZENS, THIS IS THE BIG LIE.The United States of America is ruled by a criminal class of politicians, corporations, banks, religious organizations, shadow governments, and courts. The proof is overwhelming, but most people are immune to the truth because they have been literally brainwashed with sophisticated propaganda techniques and tools by the criminal class that keep us from examining their commission of crime.
The time has come for citizens to draw a line. We are either a nation of laws or not. There is no gray area. One side is morality. The other is lawlessness. You are either a law-abiding citizen or not. You are either a court that upholds the law, or not. You are either a politician that works for We the People, or not. And we will know you because of your deeds. We are watching.
Here is the line:
The Anonymous Patriots have spent the last two years writing article
after article, providing citizen readers with overwhelming research
about how the criminal cabal works. From the 911 crime committed by
government insiders, killing U.S. citizens on U. S. soil, to rampant
elite pedophiles who are torturing and killing children, we have
uncovered it all. Our deeply researched articles and our C2C
intelligence network can be found at http://www.aim4truth.org.
Decent people are sick and tired of this corruption and we demand that law enforcement and the courts act immediately in reigning in this terrorism. There is no person in our country that should be allowed to operate above and beyond the laws of our land. We want to see George Bush Senior called out for his life-long crime spree. We want to know his involvement with the assassination of our beloved JFK, and untimely death of John Junior, up to his involvement of 911. We want to see the domestic terrorists of 911 be arrested and tried for their heinous crimes. And we don’t give a rat’s-ass who these people are. Their illustrious names and backgrounds mean nothing to us because they have killed our fellow citizens with their wars and false flags, shackled our liberties with their domestic laws and spying, stolen our wealth through their corrupt banking system, and dismantled the foundation of morality and decency upon which all great civilizations must be reliant upon.
We want the complicit, corrupt media to be obliterated. They are not news agencies. They are the opposition and have deliberately kept the truth from Americans with their entertainment style news that turns a blind eye to the Corleone-type gangsters running our country. Shame on each and every reporter who reads this article and goes back to committing the same ruse on their fellow Americans. Is your paycheck worth the karma that will be yours in the face of turning a blind eye to truth?
Why in the hell hasn’t Hillary Clinton been arrested? Her litany of crimes is beyond imaginable. Her entire entourage is a criminal cabal from John Podesta to Huma Abedin to their IT thugs at Crowdstrike to her shields at the FBI.
And most important why aren’t we laser focused on taking down public enemy #1 Henry Kissinger and his ruling mob at the Council on Foreign Relations? From the time he arrived on the political scene with his heavy German accent and his dark background, no one in the media ever questioned his real back story and agenda. Why is a man of 93 years still kicking around, managing all the White House presidents since his arrival? Who is the head of America’s crime family—this Henry Kissinger?
KISSINGER – THE ORIGINAL AMERICAN GODFATHERFrom the moment that the Central Intelligence Agency was created, lawlessness has ruled the White House by providing total power that has totally corrupted every president since Richard Nixon, who was guided by his head henchman, Henry Kissinger, the archetype of CIA White House, which became the seat of the criminal cabal in America.
Nothing was beyond Nixon and Kissinger because they knew that executive privilege would protect their criminal activity, bringing them unfathomable personal power and wealth. Even before Nixon, George H. W. Bush worked with the CIA to help assassinate John F. Kennedy, demonstrating that the CIA was in control of the White House. It has been downhill since.
Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama have all been controlled by the CIA through proclamation of “International Security.” The president may oversee “National Security,” but the Director of the CIA is in control of “International Security.” International policy has been determined by the Council on Foreign Relations since 1921. The CIA has overseen covert “International Operations” since 1947 and has conducted non-stop black-ops warfare against anyone targeted by the CFR and the CIA White House.
Key Point: The “deep state” is made up of the CFR-CIA “big gators” who slither at the bottom of the DC swap. Let’s drain the toxic waters in which they thrive by throwing some light on their heinous forms.
America has become a lawless nation. It starts at the Council on Foreign Relations and then spills over into the CIA-controlled White House. From there the sewage flows over to Congress, then the judiciary and law enforcement, right down to schools, religious organizations, and people who we thought were in positions of public trust. Lawlessness is the norm among our elected officials, at all levels of government, as they do the bidding of their controllers who seem to have them blackmailed and co-opted in a web of illegal activities, from shady financial deals to pedophilia and human trafficking.
Institutionalized corruption, a lack of transparency, corporate control of government, and creeping neglect of existing laws is found everywhere. There is a growing pattern of wickedness and lawlessness dominating our society today that throughout history was a key marker of civilizations in the process of decline.
As we are learning through the truth news media today, the CIA, the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative, several U.S. Senators, U.S. and NATO military generals, and the “power elite” are involved in activities that include: extortion, blackmail, money laundering, human trafficking, pedophilia and child sex trafficking, slave labor, kidnapping, illegal organ harvesting, medical experiments on poverty-stricken populations, “regime change” for oil, pipelines and minerals, illicit government pay-for-play contracts, bribery, perjury, and obstruction of justice to name a few.
Key Question: The above list is comprised of illegal activities. So why, if we live in a land where there are well defined and established laws, are the perpetrators of these crimes not being investigated and indicted? Have we decided as a country that there are certain people who are above the law—too big to prosecute?
For example, it has been revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated and profited from the trafficking of Libyan stinger missiles and sarin gas to the Muslim Brotherhood (ISIS), weapons which were obtained during the coup they perpetrated on Muammar Gaddafi, at which time they stole Gaddafi’s weapons, oil, gold, and his personal billions. Libyan arms trafficking led to the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens. The Hillary Clinton State Department and the Obama White House ignored pleas for security and later, for rescue.
Question: Is Hillary Clinton and those in the State Department who were complicit in Ambassador Steven’s death above the rule of law?
Hillary’s emails are being withheld by FBI Director James Comey who is no boy scout in lawless America. Irrefutable proof is everywhere one can google that Comey was with the Clintons and their foundation. His shady background at Lockheed and HSBC only adds to the narrative that he is in place to protect and defend political criminals, not those of We the People. Another key figure that has been protecting the Clinton emails from being released is FBI National Security deputy Andrew McCabe, who is believed to have taken a million-dollar bribe via a “campaign contribution” from a Clinton ally to his wife-physician Jill McCabe’s state senate race.
KISSINGER – A LAWLESS DOUBLE AGENT THAT HAS RUN OUR COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH
“I DON’T SEE WHY WE NEED TO STAND BY AND WATCH A COUNTRY GO COMMUNIST DUE TO THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF ITS PEOPLE. THE ISSUES ARE MUCH TOO IMPORTANT FOR THE CHILEAN VOTERS TO BE LEFT TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.”Again, we ask the question that the main stream media has NEVER asked and answered. Who is Henry Kissinger that he could be a top advisor to Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barrack Obama, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton? What kind of position does he hold that he was an advisor to all these presidents, plus countless lesser politicians—year after year—both Democrat and Republican?
— HENRY KISSINGER
Why didn’t the media ask why Hillary Clinton courted the endorsement of Henry Kissinger during her presidential bid (claim) for president? Those of us in the alternative media know that the Kissinger and Clinton friendship goes back to when Bill sought out Kissinger’s support to pass NAFTA. Why had Hillary continued her apprenticeship with Herr Kissinger, soliciting his advice and calling him “friend.”
Would it surprise you to know that Kissinger was a sergeant in the 970th Counter Intelligence Corps during WWII, just as the OSS and CIA were getting started? He worked as a double agent in Germany and turned on his own nation and people. Kissinger practices Realpolitik, which implies politics that are coercive, amoral, or Machiavellian. George Soros and Kissinger have many of these same things in common. They were trained early on to be ruthless criminals pursuing their personal gains. But you won’t find this out from the corrupt media that does has been doing the bidding of the criminal cabal for decades.
As Richard Nixon’s aide-de-camp, Kissinger helped plan and execute a murderous, illegal foreign policy in Southeast Asia, Southern Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America and throughout the world. Millions died because of his actions. Kissinger and Nixon threatened to use nuclear weapons, and, indeed, Kissinger helped inscribe the threat of “limited nuclear war” into doctrine. Kissinger, in the 1970s, not only dug the hole that the greater Middle East finds itself in, but, as an influential advisor for both the first Gulf War in 1991 and its 2003 sequel made sure to keep America in a “clash of civilizations” that would keep America as the dominate world power.
Kissinger’s role in helping to create today’s failing global economy and structural inequality didn’t start with NAFTA. As Gerald Ford’s secretary of state, Kissinger was key to making sure Saudi Arabia’s and, until its revolution, Iran’s growing mountain of petrodollars were recycled through private banks and arms merchants in Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States—in what was then called a New International Economic Order (prelude to the New World Order of Bush Sr.). Kissinger fudges the line between public policy and private finance, especially as it relates to arms trade and petroleum extraction.
As National Security Advisor, Kissinger directed the much-debated National Security Study Memorandum 200 which called for eugenics in third world countries. His secret trips to China paved the way for the groundbreaking summit between Nixon, Zhou, and Communist Party Chairman Mao Zedong, as well as the formalization of relations between the two countries. The result was the formation of a strategic Anti-Soviet alliance between China and the United States that continued to alienate the Soviet Union while selling out American manufacturing to China. Kissinger took a personal economic interest in US-China relations in March 1989 with the establishment of China Ventures, Inc., a Delaware limited partnership, of which he was chairman of the board and chief executive officer.
Under Kissinger’s guidance, the United States government supported Pakistan in the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. Henry Kissinger had also come under fire for private comments he made to Nixon during the Bangladesh–Pakistan War in which he described Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi as a “bitch” and a “witch.” He also said “The Indians are bastards”, shortly before the war.
In 1973, Kissinger did not feel that pressing the Soviet Union concerning the plight of Jews being persecuted there was in the interest of U.S. foreign policy. In conversation with Nixon shortly after a meeting with Golda Meir, Kissinger stated, “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy, even if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern.”
Ioannis Zigdis, then a Greek MP for Center Union and former minister, stated in an Athenian newspaper that “the Cyprus crisis will become Kissinger’s Watergate.” Zigdis also stressed: “Not only did Kissinger know about the coup for the overthrow of Archbishop Makarios before July 15th, he also encouraged it, if he did not instigate it.”
Chilean Socialist Party presidential candidate Salvador Allende was elected by a plurality of 36.2% in 1970, causing serious concern in Washington, DC due to his openly socialist and pro-Cuban politics. The Nixon administration, with Kissinger’s input, authorized the CIA to encourage a military coup that would prevent Allende’s inauguration, but the plan was not successful. This is when the U.S. implemented economic sanctions against Chile. The CIA also provided funding for the mass anti-government strikes and extensive black propaganda in the newspaper El Mercurio.
On September 11, 1973, Allende died during a military coup launched by Army Commander-in-Chief Augusto Pinochet, who became President. The CIA actively supported the military junta after the overthrow of Allende and made many of Pinochet’s officers into paid contacts of the CIA or U.S. military.
On September 10, 2001, the family of Chilean general René Schneider filed a suit against Kissinger, accusing him of collaborating in arranging Schneider’s kidnapping which resulted in his death. Per phone records, Kissinger claimed to have “turned off” the operation. However, the CIA claimed that no such “stand-down” order was ever received, and he and Nixon later joked that an “incompetent” CIA had struggled to kill Schneider.
Kissinger took a similar line as he had toward Chile when the Argentinian military, led by Jorge Videla, toppled the elected government of Isabel Perón in 1976 with a process called the National Reorganization Process by the military, with which they consolidated power, launching brutal reprisals and “disappearances” against political opponents. Kissinger also attempted to thwart the Carter administration’s efforts to halt the mass killings by the 1976-83 military dictatorship.
Kissinger also served as an honorary advisor to the United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce that was responsible for fleecing the oil reserves of that country and others in the Caspian Basin. George H. W. Bush was also on that committee and together they formed a bond that would become the most corrupt American political machine in US history. George Soros, acting as a financial agent for both the CIA and the Rothschild family joined Kissinger and Bush Sr. to make a powerful triumvirate of global corruption.
A SHORT LIST OF KISSINGER CRIMESDon’t get the Anonymous Patriots started with all the crimes Kissinger has committed against the world. His policies resulted in more than 4 million civilian deaths, probably many times that number of wounded and refugees – and that doesn’t include his victims in Vietnam — a war that he and Nixon helped prolong for five years. Any one of these crimes on this short list should be enough to bring war crime charges against the American Godfather.
- Militarization of the Persian Gulf inflating the Shah of Iran
- Provided massive amounts of aid to security forces that tortured and terrorized democrats
- Pumped up the U.S. defense industry with recycled petro-dollars
- Spurred a Middle East arms race financed by high gas prices
- Emboldened Pakistan’s intelligence service
- Nurtured Islamic fundamentalism
- Played Iran and the Kurds off against Iraq
- Sabotage Vietnamese peace talks for his own political gain
- Expanded the war into Laos and Cambodia – “bomb anything that moves”
- Committed Washington to defending Israel’s occupation of Arab lands
- Wars in Angola and Mozambique killed between 1,750,000 and 2 million people
- Subsequently devastated and bankrupted Angola and Mozambique
- Pakistan’s genocide in East Pakistan between 300,000 and a million died
- Bombing Cambodia – 100,000 civilians dead in the bombing, 1,671,000 killed in the resultant genocide
- Indonesia’s invasion and occupation of East Timor killing 200,000
- The CIA overthrow of President Allende in Chile where at least 3,000 died
- The Guatemalan genocide killing over 100,000 people
DC LAWLESSNESS AND THE REIGNS OF KINGS HENRY AND GEORGEGodfather Kissinger has promoted the Washington criminal cabal for so long that crime is the D.C. norm and no one expects to serve jail time whether they are politicians, presidents, or banksters. They are all in the swamp together with the corrupt Council on Foreign Relations and the Central Intelligence Agency.
The following list of Washington D.C. top-level crimes all happened while Kissinger and George Bush Sr. were in power through the CIA White House and the Council on Foreign Relations, not to mention their many other political positions. From the time of the death of JFK, George H. W. Bush was a top CIA agent who fully understood that the CIA, not the White House, Congress, or Supreme Court, ran the government. Bush was on the scene when JFK wanted to end the corrupt CIA, but Allen Dulles simply ignored being fired and ordered Kennedy to be assassinated.
Later, Dulles would be placed on the Warren Commission to make sure that he would not be implicated. Corruption and CIA control of the White House has reigned supreme in DC ever since the CIA demonstrated that they were in control and would eliminate anyone who got in their way. All other presidents have bowed to the power and control of the CIA and the intelligence community.
Just take a quick scan at some of the lawlessness of our past presidents and decide for yourself if the RULE OF LAW has operated in America in your life-time. Hang on, here we go:
Lawlessness of the Richard Nixon Administration
- Vice-President Spiro Agnew convicted of tax fraud, replaced by Gerald R. Ford.
- Bebe Rebozo accepted large contributions to Nixon campaign.
- Watergate – Nixon ordered the cover-up of the burglary and ‘bugging’ of the Democratic Party National Headquarters at the Watergate Hotel. The cover up by Nixon and his staff resulted in 69 government officials being charged and 48 convicted or pleading guilty. Eventually, Nixon resigned his office rather than face impeachment. Criminals included: John N. Mitchell (Attorney General), Richard Kleindienst (Attorney General), Jeb Stuart Magruder (Head of Committee to Re-elect the President), Frederick C. LaRue (Advisor to John Mitchell), H. R. Haldeman (Chief of Staff), John Ehrlichman (Counsel to Nixon), Egil Krogh (Aide to John Ehrlichman), John W. Dean III (Counsel to Nixon), Dwight L. Chapin (Deputy Assistant to Nixon), Herbert W. Kalmbach (Attorney to Nixon), Charles W. Colson (Special Counsel), Herbert L. Porter (Aide), G. Gordon Liddy (Special Investigations Group), Maurice Stans (Secretary of Commerce), and G. Bradford Cook (Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission).
- Operation Townhouse – was designed to bypass the Republican National Committee. Those convicted: Harry Shuler Dent, Herbert W. Kalmbach (Strategist) Jack A. Gleason (White House Aide).
- Richard Helms (Director of the CIA) assassination attempts in Cuba, anti-government activities in Chile and the illegal surveillance of journalists in the US.
- Donald Segretti – forging documents used to embarrass Democrats.
Lawlessness of the Gerald Ford Administration
- Ford pardoned Richard Nixon. Nixon had nominated Ford to be his vice-president.
- Earl Butz (Secretary of Agriculture) resigned after making horrible racists remarks. He was later jailed for tax evasion.
Lawlessness of the James E. Carter Administration
- Debategate – Jimmy Carter’s briefing book was stolen and given to Ronald Reagan.
- Bert Lance (Director of OMB) resigned amid allegations of bank fraud.
Lawlessness of the Ronald Reagan Administration
- Operation Ill Wind – was an investigation into corruption between military officials and contractors. Criminals included: Melvyn Paisley (Assistant Secretary of the Navy), James E. Gaines (Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy), and Victor D. Cohen (Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force).
- Housing and Urban Development Scandal – a scandal concerning bribery by selected contractors for low-income housing projects. Criminals included: Samuel Pierce (HUD), James G. Watt (Secretary of Interior), Deborah Gore Dean (Executive Assistant to Secretary of HUD), Phillip D. Winn (Assistant Secretary of HUD), Thomas Demery (Assistant Secretary of HUD), Joseph A. Strauss (Special Assistant to the Secretary of HUD), and Silvio D. DeBartolomeis.
- Wedtech Scandal – bribery for Defense Department contracts. Criminals included: Edwin Meese (Attorney General), Lyn Nofziger (White House Press Secretary), Mario Biaggi, and Robert García.
- Savings & Loan Scandal – 747 institutions failed and had to be rescued with $160,000,000,000 of taxpayer monies in connection with the Keating Five.
- Emanuel S. Savas (Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development) abused his office.
- Iran-Contra Affair – sold TOW missiles to Iran for the return of US hostages and then used part of the money received to fund Contra rebels trying to overthrow the left-wing government of Nicaragua. Criminals included: Caspar Weinberger (Secretary of Defense), William Casey (Head of the CIA), Robert C. McFarlane (National Security Adviser), Elliott Abrams (Assistant Sec of State), Alan D. Fiers (Chief of the CIA’s Central American Task Force), Clair George (Chief of Covert Ops-CIA), Lt. Col. Oliver North, Fawn Hall (North’s secretary), John Poindexter (National Security Advisor), Duane Clarridge, (CIA senior official), Richard V. Secord (Major general in the Air Force), Albert Hakim, Thomas G. Clines (intelligence official), Carl R. Channell (fund-raiser), Richard R. Miller, and Joseph F. Fernandez (CIA Station Chief of Costa Rica).
- Inslaw Affair – copyright infringement forcing Inslaw Inc. into bankruptcy. Criminals involved: Edwin Meese (Attorney General), Dick Thornburgh (Attorney General), William P. Barr (Attorney General), D. Lowell Jensen (Deputy Attorney General), and C. Madison Brewer (Justice Department official).
- Michael Deaver (Deputy Chief of Staff) perjury related to lobbying activities
- Sewergate – funds from the EPA were selectively used for projects which would aid politicians. Criminals included: Anne Gorsuch Burford (Head of the EPA), and Rita Lavelle (EPA Administrator).
- Melvyn R. Paisley (Assistant Secretary of the Navy) defense procurement fraud.
- Louis O. Giuffrida (Director of FEMA) for waste, fraud, and abuse at his agency.
- Fred J. Villella (Deputy Director of FEMA) misappropriation of funds.
- J. Lynn Helms (Head of the Federal Aviation Administration) diverting $1.2 million for personal use.
- Bob Nimmo (Veterans Administration Chief) improper such use of government funds.
- Peter Voss (US Postal Service Board of Governors) theft and accepting payoffs.
- Jim Petro (U.S. Attorney) tipping off an acquaintance about an ongoing investigation.
- William H. Kennedy (US Attorney) made improper comments about a pending criminal case.
Lawlessness of the George H. W. Bush Administration
- George H. W. Bush lied about knowing about the Iran Contra Affair.
- Catalina Vasquez Villalpando (Treasurer of the United States) obstruction of justice and tax evasion.
- Bush granted clemency to six convicted Iran-Contra Affair criminals: Caspar Weinberger (Secretary of Defense under Ronald Reagan), Robert C. McFarlane(NSA), Elliott Abrams (Assistant Secretary of State), Clair George (CIA Chief of Covert Ops), Alan D. Fiers (Chief of the CIA’s Central American Task Force), and Duane Clarridge (CIA Operations Officer).
- The list of criminal activity of this administration is so profound that we have written several articles on the corruption of the Bush administrations: the Treason of 911 , CIA Swamp Monsters, Back story of Astana. Don’t let this short list deceive you of the enormity of Bush’s crimes.
Lawlessness of the George W. Bush Administration
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Fraud – Bush and Cheney invented false documents to justify a war.
- Yellowcake Forgery – Just before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration presented false evidence to the UN that Iraq was seeking yellowcake uranium in Africa for making nuclear weapons.
- Joseph E. Schmitz (Inspector General) obstructed the FBI investigation of John A. Shaw.
- Francis J. Harvey (Secretary of the Army) Walter Reed Army Medical Center Neglect Scandal.
- Felipe Sixto (Special Assistant for Intergovernmental Affairs) misuse of grant money.
- Timothy Goeglein (Special Assistant to President) plagiarism.
- Lewis Libby (Chief of Staff to Vice President Dick Cheney) perjury and obstruction of justice.
- Alphonso Jackson (Secretary of Housing and Urban Development) cronyism and favoritism.
- Karl Rove (Senior Adviser to President) Lawyergate, Plame affair, and other charges.
- Richard J. Griffin (Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security) failed to adequately supervise private contractors during the Blackwater Baghdad shootings protecting U.S. diplomats in Iraq.
- Howard Krongard (Inspector General) interfering with investigations into Blackwater USA.
- Lawyergate – Bush dismissed 11 U.S. attorneys without explanation. Twelve senior Justice Department officials cited executive privilege and refused to testify under oath and instead resigned.
- Bush White House E-mail Controversy – violation of the Presidential Records Act and the Hatch Act. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Andrew Card, Sara Taylor and Scott Jennings all lost, or deleted emails.
- Lurita Alexis Doan (Head of the General Services Administration) conflict of interest and violations of the Hatch Act.
- John Korsmo (Chairman of the Federal Housing Finance Board) lying to congress.
- Darleen A. Druyun (Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force) inflating the price of contracts to favor her future employer.
- Philip Cooney (Chair the Council on Environmental Quality) editing government climate reports.
- Jack Abramoff Scandal (lobbyist) offered bribes as part of his lobbying efforts. Criminals included: Tom DeLay (House Majority Leader), David Safavian (Chief of Staff), Roger Stillwell (Department of the Interior), Susan B. Ralston (Assistant to the President), J. Steven Griles (Deputy to the Secretary of the Interior), Italia Federici (Department of the Interior), Jared Carpenter (Council of Republicans for Environmental Advocacy), Mark Zachares (Department of Labor), and Robert E. Coughlin (Deputy Chief of Staff).
- Kyle Foggo (Executive Director of the CIA) fraud in the awarding of a government contract.
- Julie MacDonald (Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Department of the Interior) corruption.
- Claude Allen (Advisor on Domestic Policy) felony thefts in retail stores.
- Lester Crawford (Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration) conflict of interest.
- Coalition Provisional Authority Cash Payment Scandal – $12 billion in cash had been delivered to Iraq.
- Bush administration payment of columnists for favoritism.
- John A. Shaw (Under Secretary of Defense) – corruption.
- Bernard Kerik (Secretary of Homeland Security) – two counts of tax fraud and five counts of lying.
- Plame Affair – CIA agent identity leaked to the press by Richard Armitage (Deputy Secretary of State).
- Thomas A. Scully (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) withheld information from Congress.
- NSA Warrantless Surveillance –eavesdroping on domestic telephone calls without warrants.
- Janet Rehnquist (Inspector General) ordered staff to delay an investigation until after the elections.
- John Yoo (Office of Legal Counsel) wrote erroneous opinions for the White House.
CROOKED HILLARY AND WILD BILL ARE THE BONNIE AND CLYDE OF OUR DAY
“POWER IS THE GREAT APHRODISIAC.”Here’s the short list of the crimes, corruption, and wrong-doings of President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. This is, of course, only the tip of the iceberg and shows the total disregard that the Clinton’s have for the Rule of Law. Numerous movies and books have been created to highlight the Clinton’s long history of criminal behaviors. That is why they are often called the Clinton Criminal Cartel.
— HENRY KISSINGER
- Perjury and obstruction of justice
- Cited for contempt of court and Bill lost his law license
- Bill barred from practicing law before the Supreme Court of the United States
- Obstruction of Justice
- Destruction, alteration and falsification of records in a federal investigation
- Perjury – including documents signed under penalties of perjury
- Disclosure of confidential information
- Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
- Concealment, removal and mutilation of government records
- Attempt to evade or defeat a tax (Clinton Foundation)
- Attempts to interfere with administration of Internal Revenue Service laws
- Whitewater Scandal
- Troopergate Scandal
- Monica Lewinsky Scandal
- Travelgate Scandal
- Vince Foster’s Suicide Scandal
- Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation Scandal and Investigation
- Benghazi Arms Deal Scandal
- Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American deaths
- Email and private server security crimes
- Emailgate Scandal and investigation
- Conducted war against Libya without Congressional approval
- Election corruption against Bernie Sanders
- Funding Islamic terrorism – ISIS, ISIL, etc.
- Fraud investigations
- Conflicts of interest
- Political corruption
- Wrongful pardons – 459 people
- Campaign and finance law violations
- Major fraud against the United States
- Conspiracy to commit a federal offense
- Fraud with public money, property or records
- Fraud by wire, radio or television
- Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
- Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
- Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
- Making false statements before government agencies and courts
OBAMA HAS FOSTERED A LAWLESS SOCIETYReverend William Owens, President of the Coalition of African-American Pastors (CAAP) has much to say about Obama. “Obama and his administration have caused division in our nation and have fostered a lawless society,” he asserts.
“The divide that we are witnessing didn’t just start,” he explains. “We have a president who has divided us as a nation with his political rhetoric. In America, gays are divided against straight people, rich against poor, women against men, blacks against whites, black lives matter against police – which our president promotes.”
“I am deeply concerned about the lawlessness that has become commonplace in our neighborhoods,” he says. “We have a ‘spirit’ of lawlessness that has permeated every area of our civilization. President Obama opened the door with his lawless deeds by continually subverting the will of the people by using executive action to institute policies that ‘We the People’ voted against. I do hold him accountable for setting an example as the leader of our nation by systematically acting lawlessly himself. In addition, he has not offered consistent and solid leadership in his seven plus years as commander and chief. We don’t need any more of his speeches. We need a leader. One who is accountable to ‘We the People.’ One who is not lawless or reckless.”
Is it any wonder that we have seen this fundamental transformation of America over the last eight years? The Obamas told us exactly what they would be doing:
“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008
OBAMA LAWLESS CRIMES AND “CHICAGO STYLE” CORRUPTION
“THE ILLEGAL WE DO IMMEDIATELY. THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL TAKES A LITTLE LONGER.”Barack Obama’s legacy is a divided, lawless, mooching, disrespectful America. Obama has been very clear about his open alliance with Black Lives Matter terrorists and professional race baiters for hire. Ever since the death of Trayvon Martin, when Obama began his first strategy meetings with Al Sharpton and his former AG, Eric Holder, he shamelessly held closed-door meetings at the White House. His meetings were met with criticism by many Americans for hosting disreputable characters. Recall that Al Sharpton publicly called for a “summer of riots” and the “burning of our cities.” All the while, Obama subtly encouraging the masses to keep up the fight against law enforcement and not give in to the oppressive white man.
— HENRY KISSINGER
These violent city protests that we have witnessed over the last few years have not been spontaneous. They are happening because of a well-planned, highly strategized and well-funded group of hard-core thugs, who will stop at nothing to ensure their radical agenda is not upended by the election of Donald Trump. Obama openly preaches sedition, insurrection, and overthrow of a duly elected president showing that there is no end to the lawlessness of Obama’s “Chicago Mob” playbook written by Valerie Jarrett and the rest of the Chicago gangsters. Even former Loretta Lynch has posted an open video onto the Democrat Facebook page, calling for marching, blood, and death in the streets.
IN THE WORDS OF FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA:In working toward the transformation on America, the Obama administration supported:
“THAT’S A GOOD THING ABOUT BEING PRESIDENT.
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.”
- The violent war on police;
- The illegal alien crime waveand mass criminal alien release;
- Bombing of seven sovereign nations;
- The systemic infiltration of murderous jihadists targeting our citizens, soldiers and their families, and law enforcement officers.
More Obama Lawlessness
- Illegally armed Mexican drug cartels and ISIS militants
- Attempted to shut down gun stores in America outside of current law
- Spent tax dollars to re-settle illegals inside America
- Used executive action to restrict Second Amendment
- Illegally targeted conservative groups via IRS
- Secretly obtained phone records from Associated Press journalists
- Carried out military interventionism in Libya, Syria, and Yemen without congressional approval
- Expanded Bush’s unconstitutional government faith-based programs
- Supported Bush’s unconstitutional Patriot Act (US Freedom Act)
- Supports unconstitutional, indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without filing any charges
- Supports unconstitutional, warrantless wiretapping
- Stole money from retired teachers and police officers
- Fired Inspector General for discovering that Obama’s friend had embezzled government funds
- Lied about letting people keep their health insurance
- Lied about the cost of Obamacare
- Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists
- Had “off the record” meetings with lobbyists
- Ignored constitutional requirements for appointees
- Tried to outlaw family farms
- Auctioned off the ambassadorship to the Netherlands
- Stole money from retired Delphi employees
- Used “off the books” funding for military interventionism
- Tried to silence criticism of auto-bailouts
- Illegally gave Obamacare exemptions to unions that supported the passage of Obamacare
- Made recess appointments when Congress was not in recess
- Approved giving twenty F-16 fighter jets to a Sharia dictatorship
- Encouraged employers to switch their employees from full-time to part-time
- Had Freedom of Information Act record worse than Bush’s
- Supported installation of hidden cameras on private property without a search warrant
- Lied about the Benghazi attack
- Falsely said that Fast and Furious was started when Bush was President
- Illegally refused to fire Kathleen Sebelius after she violated campaign finance laws
- Gave special access to people who raised or donated $500,000
- Illegally refused to submit a budget on time during four of his first five years
- Fined UPS $40 million because some of its customers had used UPS to ship illegal drugs
- Added 20,000 extra pages to Obamacare without Congressional approval
- Waited until after the 2012 election to release unpopular Obamacare rules
- Put a journalist in jail for making an anti-Muslim video
- Rewarded one of his biggest campaign fundraisers by nominating him for the ambassadorship to Canada
- Asked contractors to disclose their political donations before bidding on government contracts
- Asked Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate himself for lying under oath
- Used Obamacare to illegally give the IRS additional powers without approval from Congress
- Illegally solicited donations from health insurers
- Refused to prosecute more than 1,000 IRS employees who illegally used their IRS credit cards
- Had the IRS grant special, illegal favors for his brother’s so-called “charity”
- Illegally by-passed Congress to delay Obamacare’s employer mandate
- Gave 23,994 tax refunds worth a total of $46,378,040 to illegal aliens who all used the same address
- Used tax money to pay federal employees to organize protests against George Zimmerman
- Illegally continued giving foreign aid to Egypt after it had a coup
- Broke promise to end Bush’s surveillance of citizens who were not suspected of committing a crime
- Falsely guaranteed that people could keep their doctor with Obamacare
- Prevented employees from choosing their own plan during the first year of Obamacare
- Avoided enforcing income verification of people who receive subsidies from Obamacare exchanges
- Illegally delayed the caps on out-of-pocket health care payments without Congressional approval
- Falsely said the NSA review was being conducted by an “independent” body
- Nominated a telecommunications lobbyist and Obama fundraiser to head the FCC
- Threatened internet service providers with contempt of court if they did not install surveillance software
OBAMA EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY OVERREACH – A WHITE HOUSE ENTITLEMENTA recent U..S Supreme Court decision marks the twelfth time the court has unanimously ruled against the Obama administration on the issue of executive power and its overreach. That brings Obama’s total to 44 unanimous losses, the most in U.S. history. It seems obvious that Obama thought he could rule unchecked by any other branch of government. He certainly demonstrated that he had no regard for the rule of law as he pardoned and/or commuted the convictions of 1,715 people. And currently, his actions as a former president seem to indicate that he doesn’t understand that his term is over. Citizens are carefully watching him, his handler Valerie Jarrett, and the other gang of community organizers that are gathering in his Washington D.C. home not far from the White House.
CDR USNR (ret) David F. LaRocque sums up the lawlessness of the Obama/Clinton administration:
“When we have an ineligible president, an unconstitutional monetary system, unconstitutional czars, unresponsive elected representatives, a thoroughly corrupt federal court system, undeclared wars in violation of the Constitution, an unconstitutional tax system, numerous federal agencies and departments that undertake roles far exceeding the limitations of the Constitution, serious and growing abridgement of specific constitutional rights originating from our Creator and guaranteed by the Constitution, unconstitutional infringement of the rights and prerogatives of the states on a massive scale, unconstitutional land grabs by an out-of-control federal government, outrageous abuses of governmental powers in a wide variety of areas (including the infamous TSA operation, the EPA, the IRS, the DHS, the ATF, the DEA, the CIA, the FBI, the Forest Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service as examples), a socialist welfare scheme that is both unconstitutional and is bankrupting the country, no federal budget for three years running, a First Lady who desires to be addressed as Your Excellency and has a personal staff paid for by the taxpayers as large as some small agencies, an administration overrun with individuals committed by their Marxist political philosophy to the overthrow of the Constitution and the rule of law, a so-called Congressional Research Service which manufactures lies intended to deceive the American people, a Department of Justice that is so corrupt that it defies comprehension and acts as if it is above the law, a corrupt Congress whose members openly exploit their positions of trust for personal financial and political gain, a Supreme Court with members who brazenly defy the obligation of recusal in the face of outrageous conflicts of interest, unconstitutional government sponsored enterprises which have incurred huge losses arising from politically-motivated policies and which losses were born by the taxpayers while virtually destroying large sectors of the national economy, the passage of a plainly unconstitutional health care bill which will almost certainly destroy what is left of the economic vitality of the nation and insure the descent of the nation into a fiscal abyss from which there can be no recovery, election fraud on a massive scale, and on and on well we just don’t have much of a Constitution left, in my opinion.”
COURT SYSTEM CORRUPTION – LAWLESSNESS IN U.S. COURTSAmerica boasts that it is a country of laws, but this does not mean that the law is taken seriously. All it means is that there are people with the title of “judges” and “lawyers” involved so a citizen might think that there is law and order, all the while citizens are being railroaded and denied rights, having their families destroyed, their lives ruined, and freedoms are trampled by a court.”The Rule of Law” is just a propaganda phrase that keeps a citizen thinking that the country operates under laws that are applicable to all citizens, not just middle America. But in reality our courts ensure that the criminal cabal literally can get away with murder…one at a time or by the millions.
The reality of American courts is an immense tragedy and catastrophe, a disaster which is mostly un-reported in the news media. There are millions of victims, with stories that are largely hidden, suppressed, or obscured by the “propaganda news” organizations.
Unlike what people imagine, most legal cases are never even allowed to get to a jury – the judges make sure of that. People are crushed and destroyed, threatened and sentenced, denied access to their families and children, and lose everything they have and own, without any jury ever hearing what they had to say.
LOBBYING FEEDS CORRUPTION – THE ANTI-CORRUPTION ACTA Princeton University study says public opinion has “near-zero” impact on U.S. law. So what does influence the law?
MoneyWhile the opinions of the bottom 90% of income earners in America have a “statistically non-significant impact,” economic elites, business interests, and people who can afford lobbyists carry major influence in setting and interpreting U.S. law.
Nearly every issue we face as a nation is caught in the grip of corruption. From taxation to national debt, education to the economy, America is struggling to address our most serious issues. Moneyed interests get what they want, and the rest of us pay the price. In the last five years alone, the 200 most politically active companies in the US spent $5.8 billion influencing our government with lobbying and campaign contributions. Those same companies got $4.4 trillion in taxpayer support — earning a return of 750 times their investment. They spend billions influencing a government that We the People pay for in trillions of dollars.
As the cost of winning elections explodes, politicians of both political parties become ever more dependent on the tiny slice of the population who can bankroll their campaigns. To win a Senate seat in 2014, candidates had to raise $14,351 every single day. Just .05% of Americans donate more than $10,000 in any election, so it’s perfectly clear who candidates will turn to first, and who they’re indebted to when they win. In return for campaign donations, elected officials pass laws that are good for their mega-donors, and bad for the rest of us.
Our elected officials spend 30-70% of their time in office fundraising for the next election. When they’re not fundraising, they have no choice but to make sure the laws they pass keep their major donors happy — or they won’t be able to run in the next election. What we know about this corruption through lobbying can be summarized in the following ten points.
- American politicians don’t represent “the people.” With a few honorable exceptions, they represent the 1% or simply their own personal interests.
- Politicians can be bribed to reduce regulation of industries or just about anything.
- The chief villains of the 2008 meltdown (from which 90% of Americans have not recovered) have not been prosecuted. This was insider trading and illegal.
- The US military budget is bloated and enormous, bigger than the military budgets of the next twelve major countries. Half of it is spent on outsourced services creating corporate “entitlement” on a grand scale.Six trillion has come up “missing” in the last decade.
- The US has 2.2 million prisoners in privatized jails and penitentiaries that are kept full by bias judges who are bribed by private corporations.
- The elite are well-placed to bribe our politicians to reduce taxes on the rich and not look at off-shore tax havens or the gambling casinos of Wall Street.
- The CIA and National Security Agency’s domestic spying is a form of corruption of the US Constitution and the US Bill of Rights and is the sell-out of the US Intelligence Community to corporate intelligence agencies who promote globalism instead of American interests.
- Asset forfeiture in the ‘drug war’ is corrupting police departments and the judiciary and the Department of Justice no longer is just.
- Money and corruption have seeped into our media system turning it into Fake News that is propaganda for their corporate owners.