WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Antichrist, His Star Sign & the New Jerusalem

TRADCATKNIGHT: The Antichrist, His Star Sign & the New Jerusalem

By: Eric Gajewski


I have touched upon this topic in times past for you TradCatKnight followers but wanted to do an update in terms of the sequencing of events that the new world order will seemingly employ. As you know I am virtually the only Catholic not only warning you of the soon arrival of the Antichrist but also how the whole ufo/alien agenda ties into the equation. In some recent research I came across this from the New Agers expecting their “christ”. I want to give you what was said but then also provide some analysis afterwards.