WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Endtime Homebodies

TRADCATKNIGHT: Endtime Homebodies
By: Eric Gajewski


Homebody: a person who likes to stay at home, especially one who is perceived as unadventurous.

How many of you have ever been called “boring” and a “homebody” before? I know I have. I don’t need to travel much or often and prefer living simply and structured to a large degree. Outside of the Catholic world there is an awful lot of distraction. There are events and things to do which truly in the end are a waste of time from a salvation standpoint. It got me to thinking about this prophecy in the endtimes which I will now discuss.