WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Pushing Through The Pain

TRADCATKNIGHT: Pushing Through The Pain

By: Eric Gajewski


I mentioned to those ardently following this apostolate some years ago that you could expect some HEAVY crosses even BEFORE the Storm arrives so that God would have you at a certain point within so as to be able to be a shining true Light for the dark chaotic world to come. Well, over the past few months even I have received a good number of emails indicating this is the case and “when will this Cross ever end”. My good friends I want to cite a secular example as a point to show what we are doing is for the ULTIMATE CAUSE of all.

tradcatknight.org/2019/10/02/pushing-through-the-pain/