WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, April 14, 2017

The Fifteen Secret Tortures and Sufferings of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

The Fifteen Secret Tortures and Sufferings of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

The following Fifteen Tortures were revealed to Sister Mary Magdalen of the Sancta Clara Order, Franciscan, who lived, died and was beatified in Rome. Jesus fulfilled the wish of this Sister, who fervently desired to know something about the unrecorded sufferings which He endured during the night while in the custody of the Jews, and awaiting His Trial before Pilate. Jesus related: 

 
"The Jews considered Me as the most wretched man living on earth, so that is why:
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They fastened My Feet with a rope and dragged Me over the stepping stones of the staircase, down into a filthy, nauseating cellar.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They took off My clothing and stung My Body with iron joints.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They attached a rope around My Body and pulled Me on the ground from end to end.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They hanged Me on a wooden piece with a slip knot until I slipped out and fell down. Overwhelmed by this torture, I wept bloody tears.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They tied Me to a post and pierced My Body with various arms.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They struck Me with stones and burnt Me with blazing embers and torches.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They pierced Me with awls; sharp spears tore My Skin, Flesh and Arteries out of My Body.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They tied Me to a post and made Me stand barefoot on an incandescent metal sheet.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They crowned Me with an iron crown and wrapped My Eyes with the dirtiest possible rags.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They made Me sit on a chair covered with sharp, pointed nails, causing deep wounds in My Body.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They poured on My Wounds liquid lead and resin; and after this torture, they pressed Me on the nailed chair, so that the nails went deeper and deeper into My Flesh.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) For shame and affliction, they drove needles into the holes of My Uprooted Beard. They tied My Hands behind My Back and lead Me walking out of prison with strikes and blows.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They threw Me upon a Cross and attached Me so tightly that I could hardly breathe.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They threw at My Head as I lay on the earth, and they stepped on Me, hurting My Breast. Then, taking a thorn from My crown, they drove it into My Tongue.
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) They poured into My Mouth the most immodest excretions, as they uttered the most infamous expressions about Me."
Then Jesus added:
"My daughter, I desire that you let everyone know the Fifteen Secret Tortures, in order that everyone of them be honored".
"Anyone who daily offers Me, with love, one of these sufferings and says with fervor the following prayer, will be rewarded with eternal glory on the day of judgment".

Prayer

vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) My Lord and My God, it is my unchangeable will to honor You in these Fifteen Secret Torments when You shed Your Precious Blood: as many times as there are grains of sand around the seas, as fruit in the orchards, as leaves on the trees, as flowers in the gardens, as stars in the sky, as angels in Heaven, as creatures on earth. So many thousands of times may You be glorified, praised and honored, O Most love-worthy Lord Jesus Christ - Your Holiest Heart, Your Precious Blood, Your Divine Sacrifice for mankind, the Holiest Sacrament of the Altar, the Most Holy Virgin Mary, the nine glorious choirs of Angels and the Blessed Phalanx of the Saints, from myself and everyone, now and forever, and in the eternal ages. 
 
vela-c2.gif (2466 bytes) In like manner, I desire, my dear Jesus, to give You thanksgiving, to serve You, to repair and atone for all my ignominies, and to offer You my soul and body as Your possession forever. Likewise, I regret all my sins and beg Your pardon, O my Lord and my God. And I offer You all the merits of Jesus Christ to repair everything, to obtain a happy dying-hour and the deliverance of the souls from Purgatory. This prayer I desire to renew at each hour until my death, O lovable Jesus. Sweet Savior, fortify my resolution and permit not that neither wretched men nor Satan destroy it.
Amen