WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Is Marie Julie Referring to the Consecration of Russia Not Being Done?

The Lord says: (Circa 1930-1937) "Pray, pray, pray; be converted and do penance. Do not fall asleep like My disciples in the Garden of Olives, for I am Coming. The wrath of the Father against the human race is very great. If the prayers of the Rosary and the offering of the Precious Blood were less agreeable to the Father, an indescribable misery would have already visited the earth. But My Mother intercedes with the Father, with Me, and with the Holy Ghost. Because of this, God has relented. Give thanks, therefore, to My Mother, because the human race is still alive. Render honour to her with the respect of a child - I gave you this example - for she is "the Mother of Mercy."
"Could it be that some of My priests would like to be more pope than the Pope? - (i.e. would make decisions that are the prerogative of the Pope alone). These will crucify Me because they will cause the work of My Mother to be delayed. Pray much for them whom My Heart loves quite especially - the priests. A day will come when My priests, also, shall understand all this."