WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Eagles Are Coming (Part 1): Whether We Live Or Die We Are Christ’s

TRADCATKNIGHT: The Eagles Are Coming (Part 1): Whether We Live Or Die We Are Christ’s

By: Eric Gajewski


I wanted to start a series on the coming Order of the Eagle. Since the times speak to such a necessity I will be utilizing the wise and guided words of St. Bernard to help describe what we Eagles are all about. The Order will be open to men and women both clergy and laity. I will await on Our Lord as to whom to contact or to how to proceed in regards to eventually gaining formal acceptance by the Church. Until then I shall continue to educate and prepare those who ardently interested.

tradcatknight.org/2020/05/24/the-eagles-are-coming-part-1-whether-we-live-or-die-we-are-christs/