WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Dreams….

TRADCATKNIGHT: Dreams….

By: Eric Gajewski


“I give a warning on the Microchip/Beast system that virtually no Catholic is talking about”

So I just got finished with the news this morning and an awful lot is unfolding before our eyes between more reports of food shortages, limitations on meat at the grocery store, aggressive protests in California, new executive orders from Trump and so on and so forth. The endgame has been well underway. Amidst all of this the past few weeks I have been receiving emails from my fellow eagles in relation to “dreams” that they are having.

tradcatknight.org/2020/05/02/dreams/#more-64680