WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, December 16, 2019

Socci Is Wrong About The Antichrist

TRADCATKNIGHT: Socci Is Wrong About The Antichrist

By: Eric Gajewski


I have noticed over the course of this apostolate that many Catholics fail to understand what Tradition teaches as it relates to these endtimes. It has also been an interest of mine even preceding my novus ordo days. I would have head in books that discussed the endtimes going way back into my teenage years and what I thought was seemingly useless information at the time is now more important than ever. One of the hot topics ever since Bergoglio arrived onto the scene was the question of “Is he the False Prophet or Antichrist?”