WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, December 20, 2019

Vigano & Socci Say What I Have Been Saying For Years

TRADCATKNIGHT: Vigano & Socci Say What I Have Been Saying For Years
 

Some quick commentary on recent talks given both by Antonio Socci & Abp. Vigano. Recall I have told you that what I have been saying for years other “traditionalist’s” are only arriving at the conclusion to now. Why will men ignore an eagle’s message? As I have said an eagle has vision which far exceeds those who are living day to day “on the ground”. This short commentary is a reminder that an eagle comes to lead.

tradcatknight.org/2019/12/20/vigano-socci-say-what-i-have-been-saying-for-years/