WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Sister Jeanne Of The Nativity (Part Six): Rebound of the Secret Societies

TRADCATKNIGHT: Sister Jeanne Of The Nativity (Part Six): Rebound of the Secret Societies

By: Eric Gajewski


I continue with my exclusive series on Sister Jeanne of the Nativity and her revelations. Today I want to discuss this holy seer’s warning which relates exactly to our times. The details in her revelations are hair raising and what I would like to do is first give you the Scripture then her revelation and then provide some analysis. The strategy of the enemy has been long plotted but has needed time and we are seeing the rotten fruit from a tree planted centuries ago.